Chapter 17

Alexandra's POV

"Alex! Blake! Both of you open the freaking door"

I groaned and moved closer to Blake. His hold on me tightened.

"Blake! Blake! Wake up!", yelled Ash.

I slowly got out of Blake's grip and Blake groaned. I unlocked my phone to see the time. It was 1 o'clock.

I slowly opened the door. Ash was waiting impatiently. Today she and Elliott are on patrolling duty with the other guards, so they were awake.

I asked, " What the hell Ash!? It's 1 in the morning!". She ignored me.

She entered the room and looked at Blake and said , " Aiden called. Dark moon pack has been  attacked . He said they have been attacked by rogues.  "

Hearing this Blake was awake. He pulled on a t-shirt lying on the floor. Pulling it over he ordered," Ash, I want you and Elliott in my office. Also wake Nate! Now! "

He went out of the room. Ash was still here.

I called," Ash? What is happening? "

Ash replied," Blake didn't tell you about AL?"

I asked," Was he supposed to?"

She said, " You have to ask him Alex. It's his story to tell"

After that she went out. I slowly went down to Blake's office. He was talking on the phone walking around the office.

" I don't care Landon! ", he yelled.

After few seconds, he yelled again, "  You should know who would have attacked!"

After a minute, he spoke a bit calmly now, " You are an Alpha! You know that we can't just blame them! We need solid evidence!"

He then asked in the phone, " when?...... 7? Evening?"

He then cut the call. He was so frustrated. He ran his hand through his hair.

He then turned around and saw me. He just came forward and hugged me. I didn't ask him any questions.

He buried his head in my neck. Calming himself.

He whispered," Thank you"

I didn't reply him. I just pulled away from the hug and intertwined my fingers with him and pulled him with me to our room.

I pushed him to sit on the sofa and sat opposite to him.

He again ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

He said, " I know that you have a lot of questions. But just listen. Okay?"

I nodded.

He started, " I have an older sister. Alana Lily Knight. We call her AL. She was the girl every one wanted to be. And every children wanted in a sister. She was the best older sister. She was supposed to be the Alpha but when she found her mate she left. She was 18 when she found him.  I was 15 at that time and Ash was 13. She said she was going to bring us a gift and went out but never returned. The whole pack was a mess. No one knew whether she was kidnapped or dead. I was forced to look after the pack. We survived for 3 years, the pack elders along with the warriors they took care of the pack until I turned 18. After 18 I became the Alpha. I sent search parties in search for AL but no clue was found.

When I turned 20, I got an anonymous letter. It was from AL. She said that she was safe. She has a mate and that she knew that I will be the perfect Alpha for the pack so that's why she left. I wanted to forgive her for leaving us. But I can't. I sent more search parties for her.