Chapter 28

Alexandra's POV

Five months have passed and I still haven't regained my memory. The doctor said when Ava and I reconnect I would regain my memory. But Ava has yet to make contact with me.

When we reached the white moon pack several months before we stayed for about a week. I realized that a lot of things have happened within two years. Jason and Aiden found their mates. I had a new family. And I was happy.

Still this time everyone refused to tell what happened back at the crescent moon pack. I asked Ash and she said she didn't know and they even refused to tell me why I was in crescent moon.

The week when I was in the white moon pack Blake was with me every moment. He refused to leave me out of his sight. Aiden just commented that the Alpha's are very possessive of their mates normally and adding the fact I was pregnant their possessiveness just increased ten per cent. But Blake's possessiveness was the square of ten per cent.

When we returned to the blood moon pack, everyone in the pack were really patient. Mainly Ashley, Nina, Nate, Elliott, Elijah and Felix.

Elijah's mate was Daisy, who was Landon's sister, Landon who I met was supposedly AL's mate, Blake's sister's mate. And on the fact she was also pregnant.

Damn. The family is really big.

Blake practically locked me in our room. He took the whole month off from work to spend time with me. He was really sweet, he did say he was workaholic and now that I don't remember that he wanted to change that fact. We spent the whole month together watching movies, talking and on dates. I realized I fell in love with him. Again.

After that month he left to work and I rarely saw him for a week. But when Ash found me crying because I missed him, she threatened Blake she would do something she would regret and their parents would be ashamed of his behaviour and also when I threatened I would go to the white moon pack, he started working at home.

I didn't speak to him for a week, when I thought he was being home only because of our threats and when I said he didn't really care about me or our baby, I still remember his face. He was so damn cute apologizing to me for all that thoughts that occurred because he wasn't there for me the whole week and he promised until I regain my memories or until the babies are born he would work from home and would only go to his office only for some meetings and only for emergencies.

Poor Elliott and Nate, as Blake is home they spend most of their time in the office. I even cried for that cause I felt sorry for them.

The reason for all of these to happen, I blame them completely on the hormones. And to say everyone just agreed.

"What are you thinking?"

I turned around and faced a tired Blake.

I replied," Nothing."

He wasn't satisfied with the answer. He asked," Will you go and visit the doctor tomorrow at least?"

Doctor, well, I completely refused to meet the doctor for any of the scans and Blake said there are two babies. I did hear the heartbeats, but I'm kind of afraid I completely breakdown when I see the babies. That I wasn't fit to be a mother as I don't remember what happened before I knew they existed and also on the fact I wasn't even aware that I bearing them.

I feel like shit.

Blake said," Lexi, come on, you have to sleep. The babies and you need rest. And stop thinking about whatever you are thinking. One thing I know is that you are blaming yourself."

I lied," I'm not"

He said sarcastically," Of course, you are not."

Then he continued," Now come on, I won't be here tomorrow I have some meetings and I don't want to return home to find my mate crying that I wasn't taking caring of her and the babies. Definitely I don't want a lecture from my little sister and my pregnant sister and most definitely not a broken nose from your brother."