Chapter 16

Alexandra's POV

I heard the sound of Blake's phone ringing. I groaned and moved closer to my comfort. I felt hands tighten on my waist. That's when I realised where I was. I was in Blake's room. Sleeping in his bed. With him. His hands around my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes staring at my blue eyes. I whispered, " Hey"

He replied, " Hi"

Our moment was broke by the ringing of his phone. Blake unwrapped his hands around my waist and took his phone. He answered it, "What do you want  Elliott? It's freaking 3:30 in the morning!"

I heard Elliott say something. Blake replied, " I blocked their numbers "

He said a few yes.

He then said, " I want them both in my office at 11 in the morning. Goodnight"

He put his phone in the side and stared at me. I asked him, " What happened?"

It was like he knew this will happen or he is used to this.

He sighed and replied, " Elijah and Felix are in jail again.. For shoplifting "

He groaned. I caressed his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around me again. I asked, " Shoplifting ?"

Blake replied, "Yes..They actually don't steal anything.. But getting caught for shoplifting.. This is like the 10th time in 6 months "

I said," Well.. Can I talk to both of them tomorrow? "

Blake replied," okay ". With that he switched off the light. I snuggled closer to him and slept.

I woke up again to find the bed empty. I went to my room, took a bath and changed into an outfit put my hair into a a bun as I felt like it was disturbing.

My phone started ringing

My phone started ringing. It was Ashley. I answered, " Hey Ash"
We talked for 5 mins, she asked me tell her about the date but I said if I'm going to tell I will tell to all of the girls. She accepted it. So we were going to a small cafe nearby. It was 9 o'clock.

I went to the balcony to see the city. But I saw Blake in a suit sitting their in a sofa with his laptop in his lap. He was stressed. When I went near him, he didn't take his eyes off the laptop and said, "Hey"

I replied a hey and stared outside into the city. It was silent between us. I heard Blake groan and put his laptop on the table.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me and I landed on a lap. I yelled, " Blake!"

He said, " Sorry"

I circled my hands around his neck to support myself. He pulled me into a sweet and gentle kiss. After that he started leaving kisses down my neck. I warned him, " Blake"

He was kissing the spot where I will be marked by him. His hands tightened around my waist and I turned away to see somewhere else but it gave Blake more access to my neck.