Chapter 18

Alexandra's POV

Ash hugged me and said, " I'm so sorry Alex! I thought he told you! I mean.. He promised us he will tell us soon. God! I'm an idiot!"

I gave her a sad smile after we pulled off the hug, " Ash.. Its okay.. Maybe he just wants to tell me later. I mean.. It is not going change anything.. It was in his past. Everyone of us have a past that they don't like to talk about "

She smiled at me and said, "He is very lucky to have you as his mate Alex."

With that she left the room.

I turned around and saw Blake. He was in his suit ready to go to his office.

Starring at his face I knew he heard everything. His eyes held regret and sadness. He came forward and held my hand.

He said," I'm sorry Lexi. It's just.. I didn't feel like it was a right time to tell you. I know I'm making excuses, I'm sorry. I know you may not even forgive me. I-"

I cupped his cheeks, " Blake! Calm down okay! I forgive you! It was your past. I understand. You needed some kind of distraction. I understand okay? "

He nodded and hugged me. He whispered in my ears," It was only for a year Lexi. I was seventeen. I was feeling forced to take over the pack. My wolf was very angry with me. I stopped it when I turned 18 Lexi. I knew that if my mate found or I found her she would not be happy with me. Ash and Elliott advised me. I was disgusted with myself. "

I pulled back from the hug and said," Everyone has a way of dealing with pressure and sadness. I understand you Blake. It was your past. I don't judge you by your past. I love who you are today. This is the real you. You have went through a lot at a young age. I love you Blake"

He smiled at me and replied, " I love you too Lexi" with that he kissed me. This kiss was sweet but it held a lot of our emotions.

When we pulled away he asked, " So your not mad me?"

I grinned and said, " I'm not! It's just.. You didn't tell it to me. I have to hear it from your sister. I mean when where you planning on telling me? After you marked me? After mating?"

He soon his head and said, " I don't know. I don't want to stress you out today. I promise you, I planned on telling you tomorrow. "

I looked in his eyes, he was telling the truth.

I said the one thing that was in my mind," Mark me "

He asked me," Are you sure? I don't want to rush things with you... "

I said," Are you going to mark me or not? "

He slowly kissed me and started leaving kisses on my neck. He found the right spot when I moaned. He sat down on the bed and pulled me to his lap. He kissed the place one more time, making me moan again and I felt his canines. He slowly bit me.

It was painful but slowly turned to pleasure. I felt dizzy.

Blake kissed my mark and kissed my lips and lifted me up and put the comforter on my body and kissed my forehead and said, " The marking has made you tired. Sleep. When you wake up call me. Okay?"

I nodded at him.

He pecked my lips and said, " I love you"

I replied, " I love you too"

With that I fell into deep slumber.

When I woke up, I groaned and saw the time on my phone. It was 4 in the afternoon. There was a note on the table.