Chapter 15

Alexandra's POV

The girls didn't leave me alone. The minute we reached the pack house they made me take a bath and took me to Ashley's room. Not exactly took me, forced me unwillingly.

They made me sit in the chair of the dresser. Ash and Nina did my hair. Lina did my makeup.

After an hour and a half there was a knock on the door. Lina opened the door and said, " Hey brother. What do you want?"

It was Elliott. He said, " What do I want!? I want to enter my room"

She smiled and said, " Permission not granted" with that she shut the door.

I could hear him shouting, " Elina Collins!! That is my room not yours. You have no right to kick me out" he started banging on the door.

Ash was irritated. She opened the door and yelled, " It is my room also, so I'm kicking you out"

Elliott whined like a baby, he said, " Babe, I'm sorry.. Please let me in... Please"

She kissed him and pushed him outside again.

Everyone broke out in giggles at their moment.

I put on my dress it was beautiful.

Girls all smiled at their work

Girls all smiled at their work. I hugged them and said, " Thank you girls. I love you all so much"

They all replied, " love you too"

I said my byes and went to my room to take my mobile and purse. I entered the room and saw Blake was not there. I went inside the closet and took my purse. I searched for my mobile. I remembered that I kept it on the bed but it was not there.

I heard the bedroom door open and close. I turned around and saw Blake  I said, " Hey"

He froze . He just stared at me. He then came forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was sweet and short. 

He whispered near my ear, " You look stunning Lexi"

I said, " Thank you"

He replied, " Well... Then come on lets go. I want to introduce you to the pack and your joining ceremony is taking place today. So now come"

I asked him, " okay.. But did you see my mobile?"

He took my mobile out of his pocket and gave it to me.

I asked, " Why are you having my mobile?"

He replied, " Aiden called. You were not in the room so I answered."