Chapter 3 - Touchstarved

(short chapter cause im most likely gonna make the next one longer)

-Jirou's POV-
I felt warm tears run down my cheeks all because I forgot how nice it was to be hugged or cuddled by someone. I'm more touchstarved than I thought. I didn't want Yaomomo to see me cry but I also didn't want to get up and risk waking her up. I didn't know what to do. I pulled myself closer to Yaomomo so I could bury my face into her chest and try to quiet down my sobs. I felt her shift and I began to freak out.
"Jirou..?" Yaomomo asked, "why are you..?" I didn't respond. I only loosened my grip on her.
"Jirou, what's wrong?" She asked as she ran one hand through my hair gently and she wrapped the other around my waist. I only began to sob more because of it.
"I-It's just that I haven't be h-hugged or cuddled in so long," I said between sobs, "I forgot how n-nice it feels. I k-know it sounds dumb..."
"That doesn't sound dumb at all," she said, "if you ever need a hug just ask me, silly!"
"Okay," I said, "thanks, Yaomomo."
"You're welcome," she said, "so how long do you wanna lay here?"
"I don't know," I responded, "I guess until you want to get up."
"Okay," she said. We layed there for awhile until we both got hungry.

We both got up to get ready for the day. I didn't have to do too much with my hair so I was done before Yaomomo was. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up.
"Hel-" I was cut off by the voice on the other line.
"You went out for lunch with Yaoyorozu?" Kaminari asked on the other line, "and you filmed with her?"
"Relax, Kaminari," I said, "of course I flimed with her."
"You called her Yaomomo and she topped you in the video!" He said, "her fans are gonna be jealous! So have you gotten in her pants yet?"
"K-KAMINARI..!" I shouted as my face flushed a dark red.
"Jirou is everything okay?" Yaomomo asked as she came into the room.
"Y-yeah," I answered, "I'll call you back Kaminari." I hung up and put my phone away.
"What did he say?" She asked.
"Oh nothing," I responded. We made our way to a café for breakfast.

We walked inside the café and waited in line to order. I wasn't fully sure on what I was going to order yet. I'm most likely going to get a hot chocolate and a donut. We got to the register and ordered. We got our donuts and drinks and sat down.
"Yaomomo, does the cashier look familiar to you?" I asked in a hushed voice.
"No, why do you ask?" She said.
"I've seen him somewhere before," I said, "I just don't remember where." Another guy from the back came up to talk to the cashier. The cashier had messy light blue hair with what looked like very dry skin. This new guy fron the back had black spikey hair and burns on his body. The cashier nodded and the black haired guy walked towards us. By the time I remembered where I knew these guys from I was too late.