Chapter 4: Uh...

-Jirou's POV-
   I sat in the locker room, looking towards the entrance of the locker rooms. I would glance at the clock every few minutes as I wondered when she'd show up. Suddenly the bathroom door swung open and next thing I know I'm on the ground with a rather angry looking Yaomomo on top of me with her arms on either side of me. That angry glare soon turned into confusion as she must of processed the situation. Both of our faces flushed red. She quickly got off of me and stood up.
   "I-If you tell anyone about this, you're dead..!" Yaomomo shouted in her embarrassed state.
   "G-got it!" I exclaimed as I stood up, "what made you attack me anyways?"
   "I just saw some of your purple hair and I thought it was Mineta," she said as she picked her clothes up, "why did you come in here?"
   "You left your phone in my room and I decided to bring it to you before I forgot," I answered.
   "Oh! Thanks!" She said with a smile, "I'm gonna get dressed so look away or some shit."

   Eventually, we made it to my dorm room, but instead of met with a nice room, we found Aizawa and Present Mic talking to the police in front of a huge hole in the wall where my dorm used to be
   "What happened to my dorm room?!" I asked.
   "There was a battle between a few villains and some pros and one of the villains ended up shooting something towards the dorms in the process and it destroyed your room," Aizawa explained, "you'll either have to sleep with someone else in their dorm or stay in the common area." I looked over at Yaomomo and she must of known what I was going to ask because she sighed and nodded.
   "Yes, you can stay with me you dumbass," she said.
   "Yay!" I exclaimed as I smiled, "thanks Yaomomo! When will my dorm be fixed?"
   "We aren't sure," Aizawa said as he scratched the back of his neck, "we'll tell you when we have an estimated date." I nodded and then wrapped my arms around Yaomomo's arm.
   "Come on! Let's go to your dorm!" I exclaimed as I smiled.
   "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," she said as we started the walk to her dorm. I'm suprised I wasn't worried about my things in the moment, but I guess I was just excited I got to stay with Yaomomo.

   After a few minutes, we made it to Yaomomo's dorm room. She opened the door and let me in first then she shut the door behind her. I noticed she only had one bed so I figured I'd end up sleeping on the floor.
   "Do you have an extra blanket and an extra pillow?" I asked as I turned to her.
   "No. Why do you ask?" Yaomomo asked as she made the bed.
   "I figured you'd want me to sleep on the floor since you only have one bed," I said.
   "Like hell I'd let you sleep on the fuckin floor!" She shouted, "you're sleeping in the bed with me!" I smiled.
   "Really?!" I exclaimed, happily.
   "Yes," she said as she jumped onto the bed, "let's go to sleep. I'm tired as shit." She pulled the covers over us after I got into the bed. We layed there for a few minutes until I broke the silence.

   "H-hey, Yaomomo," I said nervously.
   "What?" She asked as she turned her head to face me.
   "Can we cuddle..?" I asked.
   "Tch. Whatever," she said as I swear I saw a faint blush on her face.
   "Thanks!" I said. I was basically between her legs (not in THAT way) as wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her stomach. After a few minutes, we ended up falling asleep.