Chapter 4: Off.

-Jirou's POV-
   Weeks had gone by since Creati gave me her phone number. Since then, I had still gone on patrols and fallen down quite a few of her traps. She's given me a few teasing remarks during battles and some more notes. Today, and almost every day this week, I've felt...off. During our pro-hero meetings, I've been quiet compared to me usually insulting Kaminari in a joking manner. I haven't made talk of any punk rock stuff with Tokoyami nor Bakugou. I've also not gone on anything but my one required patrol this week. Creati hasn't come in and given me any notes and it felt...sad...without that. Of course, I had an idea. And hell, I knew it could be bad but I didn't care.

   Later that day, more around dark when mostly everyone was asleep, I picked up my phone and typed in a number. After a few rings, they picked up.
   "Hello?" The voice on the other end asked.
   "Creati?" I asked. God, this was a stupid idea but I didn't care.
   "Jacky?" Creati asked, "I didn't think you'd actually call me. Speaking of that, why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be in bed?"
   "I just..." I started, "c-can you come over?" It was impossible to hide that voice crack so from that point she must of known something was wrong.
   "Of course," she said, "can you open your window for me so I can get in?"
   "Ye-yeah," I said as I got up and opened the window, "it's open."
   "Good," she said, "I'm on my way. Lay down in your bed until I get there okay? We can watch movies or something or maybe just rest if you want."
   "Alright," I said, "should I hang up?"
   "If you want," she said, "I'm almost there."
   "Alright, I'm gonna hang up then," I said as I forced a slight smile, "see you in a bit, Creati."
   "See you soon Jacky," Creati said before I hung up.

   And she wasn't lying. Not too long after I hung up, she was in my room. She still had her usual mask on, but she had more a casual outfit which was just a black t-shirt and black sweat pants by the looks of it. I didn't care how she looked though. I was just happy she was here.
   "Jacky, what's-" I cut her off by pulling her into a hug and onto the bed. She hugged me back and it felt nice. The warmth from another person always feels nice.
   "Can we stay like this for a bit?" I asked as I pulled myself closer to her.
   "Of course," she answered, "can you tell me why you were upset though?" For a villain, Creati sure was a caring person. I began to talk about everything that had happened that I was rather sad about, but midway through I must of fallen asleep because I don't remember anything after one part.

   I woke up when it was still dark out and with Creati still in my arms. She was asleep aswell which made me smile a bit. I pulled myself closer to her, which caused her to stir a bit.
   "Mm...Jacky..?" Creati said, still rather tired, "what time is it?"
   "I don't know," I said as I yawned, "can we go back to bed?"
   "You know I have to go before everyone wakes up right?" She asked, "if they see me go out of your window in daylight, they're gonna question you."
   "Why not just stay the whole day and leave later in the night?" I asked, "please?" She paused for a moment and she chuckled.
   "Fine," she said, "can I take the mask off though? It gets uncomfortable after awhile."
   "Yeah," I answered, "I won't tell the other pros."
   "I figured," she said as she pulled the mask off. Holy fuck was she pretty. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight that came through the window and her raven hair seemed to shine too. She must of noticed how I was staring because she giggled and spoke.
   "Stop staring! I'm not that pretty, Jacky," Creati said as she giggled. She slowly stopped giggling and placed her hand on my cheek, soon sliding it down onto my chin.
   "You, on the other hand..." she started as she smirked, "are very pretty." I got closer to her and she started to get closer to me. I could feel her warm breath on my lips.

   RING... RING... RING...

   Fuck. She pulled herself back as my phone began to go off. I sat up and picked it up, obviously irritated that I didn't get to...who am I kidding? She wasn't gonna kiss me. I put it on speaker so Creati could hear everything.
   "Hello?" I asked, still pissed.
   "Jirou! We have an issue!" Kaminari, who was on the other line, exclaimed
   "This better be fucking important or I fucking swear-" I started, before he cut me off.
   "It is!" He shouted, "villains are attacking Hosu! They're these weird mutants! We really need you right now! Bakugou blasted at them and the blast didn't hurt them, but the sound did! Please get down here!"
   "Give me a second and I'll be on my way," I said before I hung up and turned to face Creati, "looks like I gotta get going." She giggled.
   "Yeah," she said, "I'll get going. Bye Jacky!"
   "Bye Creati," I said. She put her mask on and went out the window. Once she was gone, I put on my hero outfit and made my way to Hosu.

   Little did I know just how bad this would get.