Chapter 2: Don't Fall Too Hard.

-Jirou's POV-
   A few hours had gone by since I read that note earlier this morning and now Creati was attacking Hosu city. Great, right? It was my day off too, but I was the closest hero there at the time so I knew I would be called in. So after a few minutes of searching through what she destroyed, I found her.

   "EarphoneJack!" Creati exclaimed once she saw me, "good to see you again! But also kind of not, you really shouldn't get in the way of my plans."
   "It's my job to stop your plans," I said, "why not just give up now and make this easy?"
   "That would be no fun," she said as she created a bo-staff, "now let's begin." She started to charge at me, but I plugged my jacks into the ground and set a wave of sound at her. She jumped up and managed to avoid it, which made me scoff. Suddenly, I heard a sudden movement by my ankles and before I could blink, I was on the ground with the wind knocked out of me.
   "Aw...did that hurt?" Creati asked as she giggled. She began to run off, so I quickly got up and ran after her.

   We were climbing up ladders, running up stair cases, and even jumping around until Creati led me to the rooftops of Hosu. The view was pretty. We were running under the stars at this point, but I shouldn't be paying attention to that. At one point, maybe I was a little too focused. Creati had looked back at me for a second, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight where I could see them. In that second, she said something that threw me off guard.
   "Don't fall for me too hard, Jacky!" She exclaimed. My face flushed redish.
   "W-what?!" I exclaimed. It seemed like I had misunderstood her, because before I knew it, I had tripped and fallen down many stories and into some trashbags. Fuck.

   Eventually, I got home and changed into pajamas and went upstairs for bed, only to notice my window was open with another note on the desk.
   "Dear Jacky, it seems you fell too hard for me back there. Are you alright?" I sighed and ripped the note up. Who does she think she is? Acting like she cares about me. And...

   Toying with my feelings.

   My feelings.

   Fuck.