Chapter 6 - Soft Lips and Smudged Lipstick

(i was gonna make this a sad chapter but then i felt bad-)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I layed in the couch as I waited for Yaomomo to come over. I can't believe I was going go end up confessing to her. I was so nervous. Suddenly, my phone went off. I checked the notification. It was Yaomomo telling me that she was here. I got up and opened the door to let her in. There she was with her hair down and she was in a crop top which made me almost forget how to breathe.
   "So do you wanna talk about it?" Yaomomo asked as she sat down on the couch.
   "Yeah," I said nervously.
   "You can talk when you're ready," she said.
   "Um..." I sighed, "I-I have a crush on you, Yaomomo. I understand if you don't like me back. You most likely like one of the more popular YouTubers and not someone like me." I waited for her response
   "Kyouka, you talk too much sometimes," she said before she leaned towards me. Our lips actually touched this time. I was suprised at first before I kissed her back. I gently wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped her arms around my waist. We pulled away and I was a blushing mess.
   "Holy shit," I said, "how are your lips so...soft?"
   "I don't know," she replied.
   "Your lipstick is smudged," I said.
   "Because some of it is on your lips," she said, "it'll be in other places at one point." She smirked. I could feel my face turn dark red.
   "When will you do that?" I asked.
   "Soon," she said.
   "How soon?" I asked.
   "I know you want me badly but you'll have to wait, Kyouka," she said as she laughed, "wanna do another collab for your channel?"
   "Sure!" I said, "what should it be about?"
   "Maybe you can teach me how to play an instument?" She asked.
   "Of course," I said, "what do you wanna try? I have a guitar, drums, and a keyboard."
   "The keyboard," she said, "you use the guitar and drums a lot in your videos and if I broke them I'd feel bad."
   "You wouldn't break them!" I said, "do you still wanna do the keyboard?"
   "Yeah," she said as she smiled. She set up the camera and I got out the keyboard. We forgot about the lipstick smudges and how some of her lipstick was on my lips. We turned the camera on and began recording.

   "Here, let me help," I said as I grabbed Yaomomo's hands as I stood behind her. She was sitting down so I was taller at the time. She was playing a few things randomly so I decided to help a bit. I moved her hands to some keys so she could play something. I noticed her face was slightly pink so I let go of her hands.
   "Now you try," I said. She nodded and played the notes back to me.
   "Did I do it?" She asked.
   "Yeah!" I smiled and she smiled back. We ended the video a bit after that and uploaded it. The comments kept talking about the smudged lipstick on us, but we didn't respond to them. Even Kaminari called about it but I didn't answer because I was too busy being dragged to the bedroom by Yaomomo.

   (the next chapter will be smut and only smut. it won't have anything important to the story so don't worry if you don't want to read it)