Chapter 6: Jirou's Birthday

(Sorry! This one is very quick because I have things to do but I said I'd get this out today)

          -Jirou's POV-
   I woke up due to the alarm that Yaomomo set going off. I wanted to groan and just turn the alarm off and sleep in but that wasn't happening. Yaomomo gently pushed me off of her as she sat up.
   "5 more minuuuutes..!" I groaned as layed back down.
   "Come on we gotta get ready!" She said as she pulled the blankets off of me. I got out of bed and nearly fell down which made me laugh.
   "You're a dork," Yaomomo said as she giggled. I felt my face flush a faint pink as she giggled.
   "Fuck she's cute..." I thought as we got ready.

   Yaomomo was wearing a black croptop and shorts while on the other hand I had on a pastel purple short sleve shirt and jeans. Yaomomo turned to me as she put her hair up in a ponytail.
   "Are we ready to go, dumbass?" She asked.
   "Yeah, dipshit," I answered as I smiled.
   "Let's go then," she said. We ran out of her dorm room and downstairs. As we passed the common area we told everyone we'd be back and then we ran out the door.
   "Where are we going first?" I asked as I walked beside Yaomomo.
   "You'll see," she answered. After a few minutes of walking we made it to an expensive resturant.

   "You know I can't afford anything in here, right?" I asked as we sat down.
   "That's why I'm paying," Yaomomo said as she opened up her menu, "get anything you want. I'll pay for it." After a few minutes of looking over the menu, I decided what I wanted and I ordered it. Once we got our food we began to dig in.
   "So do you have all of today planned out?" I asked.
   "Pretty much," she said as she smirked, "I'm sure we can make a few changes along the way if we need too."
   "So how much do I owe you back?" I asked.
   "I'm not letting you pay me back," she said, "I'd rather die then have you pay me back."
   "Fine," I said reluctantly. We eventually finished our food and went to our next location.

   We had a pretty eventful day and by the end, I was tired out. Yaomomo said there was only one more thing and she said I'd love it. Once we made it to the park by the dorms, I was confused.

   "I figured you'd want something relaxing at the end," Yaomomo said as she scratched the back of her neck, "and I figured we could just walk or sit down and talk."
   "Oh!" I said as I smiled, "that would be nice." We sat down and talked about nothing too interesting for a bit until she asked a question.
   "Are there any last minute birthday gifts you want?" She asked.
   "Oh not really..." I answered as I neverously played with my earphone jacks.
   "Come on! You're nervously playing with your jacks there must be something," she said.
   "Well..." I said as I looked up at her, "I'd like you to be my girlfriend."