Chapter 7 - Hickeys (Smut)

(reminder that you don't have to read this if you don't want to. nothing important to the story will happen in this chapter. its only smut)
(Edit: Okay so I was reading all this again and I saw this was in Draft but it was finished? So I'm gonna republish this now yeehaw-)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   Yaomomo pinned me onto the bed after we undressed. She kissed me and slid her tounge into my mouth then she pulled away slowly and that left a string of saliva connecting our lips. She began to bite and suck on my neck which made me quietly moan. She ended up finding my sensitive spot by my collar bone which made me moan more. This was sure to leave hickeys that I wouldn't be able to hide but I didn't care. She slid two fingers inside of me which made me moan more.
   "You're soaking wet, Kyouka," Yaomomo said as she licked her lips, "how long have you wanted this?" She moved her fingers faster.
   "A w-while," I said between moans.
   "Well you got lucky," she said she smirked.
   "I real-" she cut me off by sliding another finger in as she moved them even faster, "A-AH..!" I moaned loudly and covered my mouth right away.
   "Don't cover your mouth," Yaomomo said, "you'll be moaning louder than that by the time we're done with this." I uncovered my mouth as she kept fingering me. She was still going pretty fast so I was still moaning loudly.
   "I-I'm gonna cum..!" I managed to say between moans. She pulled her fingers out and smirked.
   "Why did you stop?" I asked.
   "You thought I was going to let you cum that soon without begging?" She replied. She began to rub, slow, teasing circles around my clit.
   "Go f-faster!" I said. She rubbed faster as she slid two fingers inside if me. She moved her fingers back and forth at a mild speed as I moaned.
   "A-ah...fuck...f-faster!" I said then she picked up the pace. I moaned louder and she smirked as she went slightly faster and added another finger. I didn't want to give her the pleasure of making me cum so gripped the bedsheets and tried to hold it in.
   "I can tell you're holding back cum, Kyouka," Yaomomo said, "you should let it out before I go any faster."
   "N-no way! Theres no way you can go fast-" she cut me off by going way faster, "H-HOLY FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" I couldn't hold it back any longer so my cum went all over her hand. She pulled her fingers out and licked it up.
   "We aren't done," she said as she bit her lip and layed down on her back, "let me eat you out, Kyouka."
   "Beg," I said. I was trying to be dominant.
   "That's not going to work on me," she said, "get on my face you slut." She smirked. I knew she didn't mean it as an insult.
   "You mean your slut," I said as I got on her face. Almost instantly, her tounge slid inside me. I gasped quietly because I wasn't expecting it yet. She moved her tounge back and forth quickly. I felt her nails dig into my back as she tried to pull me down so she could go in deeper. She paused for a moment then suddenly she moved her tounge faster.
   "I-I'm gonna cum..!" I said. She stopped again.
   "Beg if you want to cum," she said.
   "P-Please let me cu-" she suddenly moved her tounge really fast, "H-HOLY SHIT! MORE!" She smacked my ass.
   "I said beg, Kyouka," she repeated.
   "M-MOMO PLEASE LET ME CUM!" I shouted, not caring about my words or who heard me, "I-I WANT YOU TO TASTE MY FUCKING CU-CUM! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING SLUT!"
   "Holy fuck," she said, "you can cum, dear." I ended up cumming in her mouth. I rolled off of her and cuddled her.
   "I didn't know I could make you scream that loud," she said.
   "Oh shush," I said, "we should take a nap. I'm tired after all that."
   "Yeah," she said, "night babe."
   "Night," I said.

   The next morning I woke up to see that I had posted something last night. It was a picture of me and Yaomomo except I was asleep and she had my cum around her mouth. I don't think she knew it was there though. You could see the hickeys on my neck and that was it besides the caption. It said "sorry if this post gets your account deleted, babe. i'll buy you a knew one don't worry." I giggled as I looked through the comments. They were all freaking out. Kaminari commented a few hundred times but I didn't care. All that matters was that I was next to my girlfriend and nothing could go wrong, right? ...Right?