Chapter 9: Todoroki

(this is taking place a little over a week after the last chapter)
(this was all made around 12am and its rushed so im sorry if its shitty)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I groaned as I woke up from my nap on Yaomomo's chest to a loud knock on the door. I shook Yaomomo awake to ask her if she was expecting anyone.
   "No," Yaomomo said as she gently pushed me off of her and sat up, "I'm not expecting anyone." She walked over to the door and looked through the window.
   "It's Todoroki," the raven haired girl said before she sighed and opened the door, "what?"
   "I just wanted to say I was sorry for calling your girlfriend that word the other day," the red and white haired male said, "I understand if you don't forgive me but I hope you do. I have a boyfriend now actually so I won't be after you any longer." Yaomomo glanced over to me and I walked over to the door next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist.
   "That's nice, Todoroki!" Yaomomo said with a smile, "me and Kyouka forgive you. Who's the lucky guy?"
   "His name is Midoriya Izuku," Todoroki said, "he does movie and video game theories. He used to be with the DIY YouTuber Uraraka Ochako before she realized she liked another girl and broke it off peacefully with Midoriya so you may have heard of him."
   "I've heard of him," Yaomomo said, "he seems really nice."
   "He is really nice," he said, "I gotta get going. I promised him we'll go to dinner tonight. See you around, Yaoyorozu!" The red and white haired male walked away and Yaomomo shut the door. Me and her went back to sitting on the couch and we talked for a bit.

   What happened after that you ask? We kissed and it got a bit heated and Yaomomo ended up fucking me senseless. My legs were like jello so Yaomomo wouldn't let me do much around the house. I guess this is the happy ending you all wanted!

(That is the end of this story! I have decided to keep this book going and I'll explain how. Basically, I'll be making more stories in this except they aren't connected to this story at all. Instead of making a bunch of different books, I'll write stories/chapters in this until I run out of room and have to make a new book. So heres what to look for.)
(•Stories will be seperated by a chapter called ~~~~~☆~~~~~ or with another symbol in the middle that isn't a star. Those might have info on the next story unless I choose to keep it hidden)
(•If you see "Chapter 1" in anything, assume it's a new story even if the spacer/info thing isnt there)
(That's all! I'll see you all next time!)