Chapter 1: The First Meeting

(yeehaw)
(also, yaomomo didn't go to UA so Shinso was in class 1A instead of her so this is Jirou and Yaomomo's first time meeting)

      -Jirou's POV-
   I sighed as I went outside for patrol. I was recently told to try and catch Creati, the new villain in the area. I've heard how strong she was so I wondered why they didn't send one of the top 4 after her. The top 4 are Deku, GroundZero, Icy-Hot, and Red Riot of course. They were great back at UA so it was clear they were gonna be somewhere in the top pros. I was broke out of my thoughts by a sudden well...drop.

   I was...falling? Fuck. I knew exactly what this was as soon as I hit the bottom with a loud THUD and a harsh gasp for breath. This was a trap set for heros and I knew it. The news had mentioned these, but none of them were this hard to figure out how to get out of. I figured I could try and scale the walls with my earphone jacks, but these walls were perfectly smooth and made out of some kind of metal I couldn't dig my jacks into. This fall was also just enough to not kill whoever fell into it, but enough to hurt them a lot. Maybe that's why my back hurt so much since I fell on it. The villain who set this would have to come back at some point right?

   Right..?

   How long has it been? Days? Hours? A few minutes? It felt like forever and it was dark outside now. At least I had a view of the stars from down here. I should of brought my phone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Does anyone know I'm gone? Fuck. What if I never get out? Fuck. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sudden chuckle.
   "Hello..?" I asked as I stood up, but soon fell onto my knees, "fuck..!" I had closed my eyes for a second, but in that second I heard a sudden drop, which caused me to open my eyes. Someone was down in here with me now and I could see them in the moonlight. They were masked, but I knew that mask and outfit anywhere.
   "This was a trap for Red Riot, not you EarphoneJack," the person scoffed, "as you know, I'm Creati. Now let's get you out of here so I can catch that make-shift shark." She created a bo-staff with her quirk and pulled it back.
   "W-wait-" I started, but I was cut off by a loud WHACK and then darkness.

   I shot up, only to realize I was in my bed. Confusion hit me and so did a cold breeze from the window.
   "I swore I closed that..." I thought as I walked towards it and shut it. I noticed a note on the desk I had next to the window and I read it outloud to myself.
   "Dear EarphoneJack," I started, "nice room you have here. Try not to fall into another trap nor get in my way. Signed, Creati." I sighed and sat the note down.

   So that wasn't a dream...