🥀Lucio x Reader

original- 6/4/19

Revised- 1/5/20

word count- 528

      A few months ago the Countess came to your aid. She said she needed your help and asked you to come to the palace. You knew there were some odd things that had taken place there, but you were never quite sure of what had happened. You decided that you were going to go there, get the job done and then leave; however, there was something stopping you from doing that.

      There is a corridor upstairs, it's dark and uninhabited, it was the place of the Counts room. There was something about that place that creeped you out, it was a mysterious place, a place one would not like to be alone. Every so often you would find yourself wandering into the corridor, looking at the door to the Counts room. The count is dead, so there isn't any reason you wouldn't be allowed to go inside.

      You opened the door revealing the room, it was still slightly burn and beaten up, the room was dreary and dark. That room still Gave you the creeps. The room was quiet... Almost too quiet. You looked around the room and the sight of it made you want to leave, so you headed for the door. Just as you got to the door it slammed shut. You grabbed the handle and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge... it was like someone was holding the door shut. Suddenly a voice spooks you, making you fall to the ground.

      "Leaving so soon? I was just getting used to the company." The voice said, you just sat on the floor with your knees to your chest and your head down. You didn't want to look up and see anyone there, but if you did look up and see no one would that be worse? You muster up the courage to answer.

      "Who's there?" You asked, you heard a faint chuckle coming from in front of you. You still didn't look up and you weren't going to, no matter what. You then felt something cold and sharp on your chin, as if it was trying to lift your head up. This made you want to look up... You were curious. You slightly lifted your head and saw a pair of black boots standing in front of you. You kept looking up, what you saw in front of you was the man from the portrait. Though he looked paler and more ghost-like. It was the count. You tried to scream but before you could a hand covered your mouth.

      "Now now, there is no reason to be screaming, is there?" You looked up at him and he chuckled. He removed his hand from your mouth and then offered you his hand, you reluctantly took it.

      "Count Lucio, and you are?" He asked then gave you a smirk.

      "Y/n" You said, and his smile grew.

      "Lovely to meet you Y/n, I do hope we can spend more time together in the future ." After saying that the man disappeared. You then walked out of the room and down to the parlor where Nadia was waiting for you. You never told anyone what had happened.