🥀Lucio x Pregnant Reader

requested by  BIGCHUNGUS_CSPRITE AlpineBreadStick PrincexRamen

Original- 11/12/19

Revised- 1/28/20

Word Count- 924

      You were sitting in the parlor of the palace with portia, she had poured you a cup of tea and you two were now talking about life. Portia was always someone you could trust, and you were someone she could trust. She had told you all her secrets, like how she can read and write, but never told Nadia. Now you were about to tell portia your biggest secret. You had recently been dealing with nausea, and haven't really been feeling like yourself lately, so you decided to go to the doctor to get checked out. It turns out that you are pregnant.

      You haven't actually told anyone yet, but you decided to tell portia first, because she is your best friend, and you know that no matter what, she will support you . That and you weren't sure how lucio would take it. You two had been together for about 3 years, and it never seemed like he would want children, he never expressed any positive or negative feelings about children so you aren't really sure how he would take the news.

      "So Y/N how's life?" Portia asked. You smiled down at your drink.

      "Um it's okay, well I mean it's pretty crazy right now." She giggled a bit.

      "What do you mean?" She tilted her head to the side.

       "Well, I... um I recently figured out that, that I'm pregnant." You looked up at portia and noticed how big her eyes were. She moved closer to the edge of her seat.

     "WHAT?! really? Are you for real? Like seriously?" You nodded.

      "Y/N, that's amazing! Have you told lucio yet?" You looked down into your drink and shook your head no.

      "Oh Y/N. You haven't told him yet. When are you gonna tell him?" You looked up from your drink with a sad expression.

      "I don't know yet, I'm scared to tell him. What if he freaks out and hates me? Then what?" Portia laughed a bit. This confused you... a lot.

      "Y/N, he's not going to be mad at you , he loves you. He even let you share a room with you, and you know that man does not share well." You laughed a bit and looked around the room.

     "That's another thing I'm scared of, you know him, how is he going to share attention with a baby. Portia there are so many things that could go wrong."  Portia got up and moved to sit next to you. She put her hand on your shoulder.

      "Y/N, everything will be fine. You just need to tell him, and if he doesn't like it, you've always got me!" She said making you feel better.

      "Thank you portia, I better get going if I am going to find Lucio." You got up and set your cup down on the table in front of you. You walked out of the room and down the hallway to try and find Lucio. You wandered around the halls for what seemed like hours but in reality it was around 20 minutes.

     You were looking at the ground not paying much attention, you weren't really going to any certain place because deep down you didn't want to find him and tell him. You were walking down the hall when you bumped into someone, you didn't fall over, but you stumbled a bit before you were caught.

      "Careful darling, wouldn't want you to get hurt." You looked up to see a smiling Lucio. You frowned a bit when you saw them there. He looked at you confused.

     "What's wrong darling?" You moved away so he wasn't holding on to you anymore. You looked down at the ground.

     "Umm... I think there's something I should tell you." He put his hand on your chin and lifted your head up so you were looking at him. He leaned down and placed a kiss on your lips.

      "What is it Y/N?" He looked concerned, he obviously cares about you. You grabbed his hands and held them.

      "Well Lucio, I'm pregnant." You said without making eye contact with you. He grabbed your hand a little tighter.

      "What?" He said looking down at you.

      "I'm pregnant." You said as you looked up at him. He let go of your hands and walked down the hall a little bit. It scared you, he seemed mad. He had his hands on his head and was pacing down the hallway. He stopped and looked at you, you were standing at the end of the hallway, holding your hands together looking really worried. Lucio ran back down the hallway and pulled you into a hug. He rested his head in the crook of your neck.

      "We're gonna have a baby?" He said, there were tears in his eyes, you couldn't see it but you could tell by the tone of his voice. You. Hugged him back and nodded.

      "We're gonna have a baby."

~later that night~

      You were sleeping soundly, when you felt a lot of movement come from next to you. You woke up to see what was happening and you noticed Lucio was not next to you anymore. You started to panic a little, that is until you felt something near your stomach. You looked down and noticed lucio was laying his head next to your stomach, with his arms around you. This wasn't something you had expected, you laid back down and rested your hand on lucio's head, playing with his hair until you fell asleep.