🐈The count's sibling: Portia x reader

requested by Neko_Midnight

Original- 9/12/19

Revised- 1/22/20

Word Count- 1914

It was a peaceful day in Vesuvia, everything had been settled, there was no more plague, no more devil looming over everyone, Everything is as it should be. Until there was a loud scream that came from the throne room of the palace.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I can NOT have two of you running around this palace! one is enough!" Nadia screamed. Lucio just sat back in his chair looking at her with his head tilted, he let out a faint chuckle. Lucio sat up right in his chair and looked at her.

"You think I want them here either? No, they are the worst person to ever be born on this planet" Nadia looked at him in shock.

"WHAT?!? You're saying that it's possible there is someone worse than you?!" Nadia exclaimed. Lucio just nodded his head for a second before he realized what Nadia had said.

"NODDY, I AM NOT THAT BAD," He said and sat forward in his chair with his arms crossed.

"YES YOU ARE! and why can't you get them to not show up? Tell them We are busy or something." She looked at him and crossed her arms as well. It was a difficult situation they were in, The counts sibling was coming to town to visit, why? well Morga had said it was either her or them, and with what had happened with Morga last time, Lucio gladly said his sibling could come. Lucio had made Nadia think that his sibling was worse then him, and truly that's what Lucio thought.

"Well the letter said in one week they will be here, so I have one week to prepare myself for anything that could possibly happen." Nadia said while holding her head, this situation had obviously given her a headache.

~one week later~

It was the day the count's sibling was to arrive to the palace, and everyone was prepared for the occasion. Before his sibling arrived Nadia held a meeting with all the staff and her friends. She had gone over every scenario possible, they could set the palace on fire, flood the place, bring back the plague, kill someone, be very disrespectful, Whatever it was Nadia made sure everyone was prepared, she had thought of every horrible outcome there was and she knew there was nothing she couldn't handle.

They all were in the throne room waiting for them to walk through the door...

You had walked up to the gates of the palace and the guards let you in, they were notified that the count's sibling was coming for a visit. You walked up the stairs to the doors of the palace, there were two guards standing right by the door, when you walked up they opened the doors for you without making eye contact.

"Thank you!" You said with a smile on your face as you walked through the doors. as you did that the guards just looked at each other in shock, no one ever says thank you to having the doors held open for them. You made your way down the hall where a servant Had found you and was showing you the way to the throne room. You made your way to the doors of the throne room and the servant opened the doors, You walked passed them and gave a quick smile to them before you entered the room.

You walked into the room to see a group of people standing there, You looked up at the throne and saw your brother, and who you assumed to be Nadia the countess. You walked up to Nadia and Lucio and stood in front of them giving them a bow of respect before you say anything.

"I am Y/N Morgasson, It's a pleasure to meet you, and wonderful to see you again Montag." You said and smiled brightly. This caught Nadia by surprise, she was prepared for anything except for you to be one of the nicest people she had met. She had sat up in her seat.

The Arcana x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें