👑Nadia x Reader

Requested by Lil__Gay

Original- 8/22/20

Revised- 1/28/20

Word count- 559

      Let's just say that today was not your best day, You had a run in with Lucio's ghost, you accidentally tripped going down the stairs, and now you had just gotten back from the magical realm with Asra. let's just say, that didn't go too well either. You and Asra had an encounter with the devil, and he wouldn't let either of you go without a fight. Asra had gotten out with a few burns from the devils chains, but you had some burns and a gash that was going down your stomach... Yeah it was a bad day, and now you were laying in your room in the palace with Julian taking care of you.

      "Y/N, this looks pretty bad, I can't believe he did this to you." Julian said. you laughed a bit, but then realized that was a bad idea when you got a searing pain that shot down your stomach. Your reflexes caused you to grab your stomach... which ended up causing more pain because you applied sudden pressure. Julian looked at you, you could tell he felt bad for you.

      "ouch" He laughed a bit.

      "I wouldn't do that if I were you, I mean try not to touch it okay?" You nodded in response.

      "I'm going to leave you to rest, if you need anything, just send for me. Got it?" You gave him a thumbs up, as he walked towards the door.

      "Got it." Julian opened the door and left. A few minutes had passed after he left, before the door was thrown open. You turned your head to look and see who it was. It was Nadia. She ran toward your bed and sat on the edge, grabbing your hand.

      "Nadia, what are you doing here?" You asked her, shouldn't she be doing important countess things right now?

      "I came to see you, I was worried." She said and ran her thumb over yours.

      "Don't you have a country to run?" You asked, you were probably more worried about her job than she was.

      "My favorite person is injured, the country can wait." She said and smiled at you. you on the other hand were still concerned.

      "I don't think it works like that Nadia." You looked at her and smiled.

      "I run the country, so it does." You just nodded your head and went along with what she was saying.

      "I was worried about you Y/n," She looked at your wound then back at your face.

      "I mean you could have died, and I swear if that devil touches you again, he will wish he never even had grubby little claws." Her saying this made you laugh.

      "I'm okay Nadia." You looked at her and she smiled.

      "Of course you are, you're strong Y/n." You nodded you head. then you leaned up and gave her a peck on the cheek. She then pushed you back down on the bed.

      "You really should rest." You chuckled.

      "Well I was trying to, but someone had to interrupt me." You said sarcastically, she laughed a bit.

      "Okay, I get it. I'll leave." She got up, and before she left she gave you a peck on the lips.

      "Get well soon, darling." She then walked out the door, leaving you to rest for the rest of the day.