🎭Julian x Reader: Magic 4

Word Count- 1134

~continued~

~Y/n~

       After Ilya healed you he got up and started a fire in the nice fireplace. About 20 minutes after the fire started to go out.

       "I should go get some more fire wood." Ilya said as he got up and walked out the back door.

~Asra~

       Asra watched as Julian left the building to get more wood, this was the perfect time for them to go talk to Y/n. Asra opened the front door drawing the attention of Y/n. Y/n looked towards the door where Asra was standing.

~Y/n~

       "Asra? Whatever are you doing here? How did you find me?" You asked frantically. Asra smiled and put their hands on your shoulder and pulled you into a hug.

       "Oh it was easy really. I just listened to the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that." Asra said while running their hand through your hair.

       "Asra..." You said. They pulled away and looked at you.

       "We're going home,Y/n. Now." Asra said as they turned around and started to pull you with them.

       "You... you don't understand." You said as you pulled away from them.

       "I've been on the most incredible journey. I've seen and learned so much." You took another step back.

       "I even met someone." You said wrapping your arms around yourself. Asra turned around and looked at you.

       "Yes, the wanted fugitive... I'm so proud." Asra said, they grabbed your arm and tried to pull you away again.

       "Come on, Y/n." You pulled away from Asra and took a few steps back.

       "I think he likes me." Asra grinned and turned around.

        "Likes you? Please, Y/n, that's demented." Asra said.

       "But master, I..." Asra interrupted you.

        "This is why you never should have left. Dear this whole romance that you've invented, just proves you're too naive to be here." Asra says as they move closer to you.

        "I mean come on now really. Look at your you think that he's impressed? Don't be a dummy come with master. Master..." You cut Asra off.

      "NO!" You yelled at them.

       "No?" They questioned.

       "Oh, I see how it is. Y/n, knows best. Y/n's so mature now. Such a clever grown up. Y/n knows best." Asra turned around and rummaged through his bag.

       "Fine, if your so sure now. Go ahead and give him, THIS!" Asra turned around and was holding Julian's journal.

      "What?" You asked shocked.

       "This is why he's here, don't let him deceive you. Give it to him, watch, you'll see!" You grabbed the journal from Asra.

       "I will." You said sternly.

       "Trust me my dear." Asra snapped their fingers.

       "That's how fast he'll leave you... I won't say I told you so. No Y/n knows best. So if he's such a dream boat. Go and put him, to the test." Asra said as they started to walk away.

       "Master wait." You called after Asra. They turned around and faced you.

       "If he's lying, don't come crying! Master knows best!!!" And with that Asra disappeared. You stood there in the middle of teh house holding the journal that Asra had given you. They may have been right, the only reason he was taking you to the masquerade was because you told him you'd give his journal back.

       Julian came walking back into the house with his arms full of fire wood.

        "Well, I'm going to assume that you don't have an outfit for the masquerade?? Am I right?" Julian asks you as he tries some wood on the fire. He looks at you and notices you staring at the door.

        "You okay?" He asks. You turned around and smiled.

        "Of course, just lost in thought. And to answer your question no I don't." Julian chuckled.

       "Well that's okay, I've got a hook up, she works at the palace. It's actually my sister." He says.

       "Tomorrow is the masquerade so staying here for the nigh will be best  then we can go get our outfits and I can actually take you out into town without anything bad happening." You smiled at this.

       "I'm excited" You said, Julian smiled back at you.

       "Good I'm glad, but now we should get some sleep. You can take the room in the back." You nodded and made your way back to the bedroom and laid down. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

~the next day~

       You woke up early and when you woke up you were still as excited as you were the night before. You got up and walked out into the living area of the house and you saw Julian waiting for you.

       "Morning, get ready. We've got a big day ahead of us." He said. You were already ready to go so you started to walk out the door and Julian followed behind. You looked down at your arm and Faust was there ready for an adventure.

       "Someones eager." Julian says as he catches up to you. You nod.

       "It's a big day, and we've gotta try to not let you get caught." You point out, making sure he understands.

       "Got it. Now let's go." Julian says as he grabs your hand and drags you in the direction of the palace. When you get to the palace there is a big tent outside filled with dresses, suits, costumes and masks. You see a girl with red hair standing at the front. You could only assume that was his sister.

       "Porita!" Julian exclaims as he walks up to her.

       "Ilya, I'm glad you could make it." She looks behind him and sees you.

       "Who's this?" She asks. Julian steps aside and let's her see you.

       "This is Y/n, in taking them to the masquerade." Portia gasps.

        "Oooh how cute, you guys are such a cute couple!" She says. Julian's face goes as red as his hair.

       "No, um we are not a couple. I'm just taking her cause no one else will." Julian states. A small frown appears on your face as if you are disappointed.

      "Oh I see. Well come on in you two. Pick anything you'd like." She says in a cheery manner. You walk in and look around. After a few minutes of looking you see a F/a mask and a F/c outfit. You go to look at Julian and he's wearing a bird mask and a suit with feathers on it. You walk into the changing room and put on the outfit. You walk out and Julian's jaw drops.

      "Uh um oh wow. I mean you look good Y/n." He says, you blush.

      "Thank you." Julian walks over to you and hooks his arm with yours.

      "Shall we?" He asks. You smile and nod.

       "We shall."