☁️Asra X reader

Original- 8/31/19

Revised- 1/22/20

Word Count- 838

You were sitting in the backroom of the shop doing the last reading of the day, once you were done you sent the person on their way. You then decided to clean up for the night then go to sleep. You finished cleaning up and started up the stairs to your bed, once you got to your bed you flopped down and immediately fell asleep. You have had a long day, you had to help Nadia and Lucio for a few hours, then Julian wanted to go to the rowdy raven with you, so you went because there was nothing better for you to do, and then you had to go back to work, you did about 10 readings once you got to the shop.

It was a long day, and throughout the day all you could think about was Asra, they had been gone for about a month, Asra does that, they come home for a day and then leaves again for a month. It worries you sometimes, you never know what they are doing or if Asra is in trouble, and if they were there was no way for you to help them. To say the least this situation stressed you out, but hopefully Asra would show up again sometime soon.

You slept through the night and only started to wake up when the sun broke through the crack in the curtains. You got up and made your way downstairs to make some tea, you got downstairs and had your tea. After that you went back upstairs and got dressed for the day, there were somethings you needed to do, like go get some more herbs for the shop or maybe you would go get some bread from the bakery, either way you had to get dressed and headed out of the shop.

A few hours later after you got done with all your shopping you headed back to the shop. When you got there you realized the protection spell was not on the door anymore, but you remember that you put it back before you left the shop this morning, and the only other person who can take it off would be Asra. You walked into the shop and set your bag down on the counter and took the stuff out. You then walked around the bottom floor looking for Asra, but they weren't there, so you deiced to check upstairs. You walked upstairs and looked around a bit.

"Asra?" you quietly asked if they were there. You opened the bedroom door and there they were, asleep in the middle of the bed. you let out a small chuckle, Asra was so cute when they slept. You walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, you ran your fingers though Asra's hair and looked down at him. A few minutes later you felt Asra stir and slowly open their eyes. Asra then looked up at you, they realized it was you and smiled.

"Hi." They said in a sleepy tone. You smiled at them.

"Hi, did you have a good nap?" Asra nodded and grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. They took your hand to their mouth and kissed it, you smiled at this. you know even though Asra is gone all the time, they still care about you. Asra sat up and moved to sit next to you, you rested your head on their shoulder, still holding Asra's hand, and they rested their head on yours. A few minutes pass and you move to look at Asra. You looked at them, admiring their features and frowned a bit when Asra started to speak, causing their head to move.

"Why do you always look at me like i'm going to disappear?" you caressed Asra's cheek and smiled.

"Because you're beautiful," you moved your hand from his face to their shoulder.

"Oh, well-" you interrupted them.

"And you are going to disappear." Your smile faded and you grabbed their hand, they looked down at their lap.

"I'm sorry," you heard them say, Asra then looked up at you.

"I really am sorry y/n, I wish I could take you with me, but it's to dangerous." you frown again and nod.

"I know, but it upsets me that you don't at least tell me that you are okay and not dead in a ditch somewhere." Asra nods and grasps your hand tighter.

"How about next time I go, I will send updates on how I am doing. I know that you make you feel at least a little better." you smile and nod, But it still sucks that Asra leaves so much and never tells you when their gonna be back.

"When are you leaving again?" you question. They smile and respond.

"I think I'm gonna stay here with you for a while." you both smile. Asra then wraps their arms around you and falls on the bed, pulling you down with them, you both fall on the bed laughing. everything was good.