🥀Kid Lucio x Kid Reader part 2

Original- 11/26/19

Revised- 1/28/20

Word count- 1586

      It had been a few years since the accident, and everyone was doing fine and by fine I mean everything was I  ruins. Morgan led the tribe into battle and few came out alive, you were one of the lucky ones, and the only reason for that is Morga had been training you ever since you were 18 years old. You could now confidently say you were one of the best fighters in the tribe.

       Morga relied on you now, you were one of the strongest people she knew, you had put up with so much In your life. You helped her rebuild the tribe, you helped other build houses and hunt. In your spare time you would wander off into the woods, and think about life. Though there were somethings you would rather not think about.

       Right now you were walking through the forest, there was snow on the ground, like usual, and piles of snow would fall from the trees. You kept walking and walking, leaving trails of your foot prints behind you. You kept walking until you stopped in front of a familiar cave. The one place you spent the most time with Montag. You walked into the cave and ran your hand along the wall, it was cold and wet. You walked further into the cave, when you heard someone yelling for you. A part of you wished it was Montag, but you knew it wasn't. You walked back to the entrance of the cave.

       "Y/n, I knew I would find you out here." Morga said. You walked out towards her.

      "I need you to help me with something." She stated.

       "What is it you need help with?" She put her hand on your shoulder and started to walk away, you were following her. She didn't say a word until you got to the edge if the woods, where there was 2 horses waiting for you.

      "Get on, we've got things to do."she hopped on her horse, and motioned for you to get on your horse. You got on and you both started riding.

       "Where are we going?" She looked at you and slowed down so you two could talk.

      "We have something to do, I will let you know when we are close." You hated how vague Morga could be. You two rode for what seemed like hours, and hours turned to days, until you were finally there.

      "We are here!" Morga said.  You two were at the edge of the woods, the woods led into a town, she got off her horse and you followed.

      "This is where we go on foot." You two started walking, you walked into the town, it was bright and colorful. You two walked until you reached a gate that led up to a massive palace. You turned to Morga and grabbed her arm.

      "What are we doing here?" He looked at you.

       "We have business to attend here." He started to walk away and up to the guards.

       "Well, why am I here?" She grabbed your arm and pulled you up to the guards.

      "Let us in! I'm here to see that damn count!" The guards didn't let her in, but she made it in anyways, she was still pulling you by the arm.

       "you didn't answer my question!" She kept pulling you along.

        "You are my back up plan." She kept pulling you along until you got to the doors, where she pushed them opened and walked inside. You followed after her, she made her way around the palace and stopped when she saw two big doors, she turned to you.

       "Wait out here." She said before she walked inside and started yelling. A few minutes went by and she was still yelling, there were more people starting to yell, you got a bad feeling about this. You took out your weapon and started to open the door, once it was open you ran inside to be greeted with a bunch of people yelling. Morga turned her attention to you and walked over to you and whisper yelled.