☁️Asra x Reader

Original- 7/12/19

Revised- 1/6/20

Word Count- 344

      You had always suffered from insomnia, you were never able to sleep, and when you did it wasn't for very long or it was a horrible rest. You had tried everything, medicine, incense, going to sleep earlier, going to sleep later. Or doing things that would tire you out. None of it had worked.

      You were at the shop laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, bored out of your mind. You were about to get up and make yourself some tea, when you heard a noise come from down stairs. You knew you had put the protection spell back up before you went to bed, and there is only one other person who can take it down: Asra. they hadn't been home in a few weeks, so this shocked you. You decided not to disturb them and try to go back to sleep. A few minutes had gone by when you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. You laid there not bothered by the noise, the door opened and Asra stood there looking at you. You turned and faced the wall to make room for Them. Asra walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

      "Y/n, I know you're awake." they said. You turned and faced Asra.

      "What's going on?" Asra asked. You sighed and replied.

      "I can't sleep, and haven't been able to for a while." You said, Asra decided to lay down next to you and wrap their arms around you.

      "I know this might not help much, But I want to try and help, so you can relax." You looked at Asra as they said that, and it made you feel a little better knowing that you had someone who cared about you. You cuddled closer to Asra and listened to their heart beat. Soon enough you had fallen asleep in Asra's arms, and it was the best sleep you had gotten in a long time.