👑Nadia x Reader

original- 6/26/19

Revised- 1/6/20

Word Count- 354

      You are at the palace, in a room by yourself, you are using your tarot cards and enjoying the quiet. You are going through a lot at the moment, you are trying to find Dr. Devorak because Nadia needs to find the man who killed the count and it was pretty stressful. This was one of the only times you had to yourself, and it was good, you were able to clear your mind of everything that was going on.

      There was a quiet knock on the door, you then stood up, walked over to the door and opened it. On the other side of the door was Nadia.

      "Hello Y/n." You took a step back and let Nadia in. Your cards were spread out on the floor, she looks down at the cards, then back up to you.

      "Hey Nadia. Is there something I can help you with?" you asked. She smiled and nodded.

      "Actually, I wanted to check up on you, you seem very stressed at the moment." It was never hard to tell what was wrong with you, you were fairly open about your emotions.

      "Uhh yeah, I have been pretty stressed right now. You know, having to look for Dr. Devorak and trying not to disappoint you." You rubbed the back of your neck and looked at the ground. There was a small chuckle that came from Nadia.

      "I know I've been putting a lot of pressure on you lately, and yes finding Dr. Devorak is very important, but you could never disappoint me Y/n." it was nice to hear her say that. There isn't really much you could say at the moment, you're just happy that a little it of stress is gone. You went up and hugged Nadia and she Hugged you back.

      "Thank you, it means a lot that you would say that." You pulled away from the hug and smiled at her. She smiled and stuck out her hand for you to take it.

      "Let's go have some tea." You took her hand and you both walked out of the room with smiles on your face.