🥀Lucio x Reader: Fluff

Requested by CharstinTehPotato

Original- 11/27/19

Revised- 1/28/20

Word Count- 586

       You were laying in bed, the room was barley lit by a candle on the nightstand, you were relaxed and tired. You were up all night trying to help with party planning for Lucio's birthday. You went to bed late so you thought it would be okay if you slept in a little bit. Lucio had already gotten up for the day and you were just laying there, covered in fluffy blankets, it was amazing.

      While you were laying there you heard the door open a little and then shut, you thought it might be Portia trying to get you up for the day, but you knew that wasn't right when you didn't hear anyone say something. You decided to look around to see if she was in there, but you caught a glimpse of Lucio sitting in a chair next to the bed. You sat up and looked at him. He smiled at you.

      "Good morning, darling. Sleep well?" You shook your head yes.

      "Yeah I did, I'm still a little tired though." He reached over and grabbed your hand. You smiled, and held his hand.

      "I gotta be honest, I'm kinda tired too," he said as he moved onto the bed.

      "I think I might join you in bed for a little while." He said as he wrapped his arms around you and pushed you onto the bed with him on top of you. He snuggled against your neck and pressed kisses there. You ran your hand through his hair.

      "You're adorable." You whisper to him. He lifts his head up and kisses your forehead.

      "I love you so much." He kissed you and rested his head on yours. You looked at him and everything felt all right.

       "I love you too." You wrapped your arms around him and closed your eyes, falling asleep.

~later that day~

      It was about 12 when you had woken up for the day, Lucio was still holding you. You decided you should probably get up and get ready, so moved his arms off of you and stood up. Only to be pulled back down by Lucio. He looked up at you and smirked.

      "Don't go, stay with me please." He made a pouty face, and snuggled against your waist.

      "Baby, I've gotta go get ready, I can't stay in bed longer than I already have." He just held you tighter. You tried to remove his arms and leave.

      "No, stay." He was acting like a child. It's hard to believe you love that man.

      "No, I've gotta go take a bath and I have other things to do today." He sat up and looked at you.

       "Bath?" He smirked, and you smiled and laughed a bit.

      "Yes, Lucio." You took the opportunity to stand up and walk to the door. He got up and followed you.

       "Can I come?" He grabbed you by the waist and held you close, leaving kisses on your neck.

       "You were just wanting to stay in bed a minute ago now you want to get out of bed and join me for the day?" He laughed.

       "No, I wanna join you in the bath." You turned around and smiled.

      "No, go back to bed." You said as you pushed him onto the bed and walked through the bathroom door. A few seconds later you heard the door open.

      "I'm joining anyways." You turned around and saw him smirking at you.