🐈Portia x Reader

Original- 7/26/19

Revised- 1/6/20

Word Count- 274

      It had been a long day and you needed a break, so you went to the library. Reading had always helped you relax, you would get lost in the pages. When you got there you noticed the door was unlocked, that surprised you because of how many locks were on the door.

      You walked in and walked straight to the shelves and started to look around for a good read. You had ended up finding a book that interested you and sat in a comfy chair and started to read.

      About an hour went by before you heard the door creak and footsteps enter the room. You looked towards the noise and saw Portia.

      "Hey Y/n." Portia said. You smiled at her.

      "Hi Pasha. What's up?" You asked. She sat down in the chair across from you.

      "Not much, I just wanted to come check on you, that's all." She said as she smiled brightly. Portia was always so sweet and considerate and that's what you love about her.

      You got up and walked over to the wall and sat down on the ground and motioned for Portia to join you. When she got over there she sat down with you and you put your arm around her and rested your head on her shoulder. You held her hand and you both sat there for a while in a comfortable silence.

      "Pasha, I love you." You said as you lifted your head so you could look at her.

      "I love you too Y/n." you leaned in and kissed her, then you two went back to cuddling. You two were really good for each other.