🥀Lucio X Reader

original- 8/25/19

Revised- 1/21/20

Word Count- 648

      Lucio had just gotten is body back and was under careful watch, and you were ohh so lucky to be the one watching him. You didn't want to but Nadia asked you nicely, you don't hate Lucio but you also don't love him. So as of right now you were watching Lucio and walking around the palace with him, while he looks around the rooms remembering what he had forgotten about the palace while he was "dead".

      You two were walking into a smaller room with not much in it, you opened the door and Lucio walked in and you followed after him letting the door shut behind you. You two looked around for a few minutes and then decided to leave. You went to turn the door knob to open the door but it wouldn't turn. You tried it again, this time pulling instead of pushing, but no matter what you did the door wouldn't open. You turned around and looked at Lucio,

      "So, I believe we have a problem..." He gave you a puzzled look and tilted his head.

      "Y/n, what do you mean?" you gave a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of your neck.

      "Well you see, I think the door is stuck." You said while looking at the ground. Lucio then walked over to the door and tried to turn the knob, and sure enough it wouldn't move, then he tried a little harder, and before you knew it he had fallen on his butt... The door knob had come off, and now you two were for sure stuck in that room. You walk over to Lucio and offer you his hand, he takes it and you pull him to his feet. You are both looking around the room for other ways to get out or looking out of the hole in to door to see if anyone is walking by that can get you two out, but there was nothing. Lucio chuckles a bit and walks to the corner of the room and sits down, You continue to look around the room before sitting down next to him.

      "Well, It looks like we are going to be here for a while... Might as well get comfortable." He said. He then decided to put his golden arm around your shoulder like it was no big deal. You didn't hate it, but he didn't need to know that.

      "Remove your hand, or I will rip your arm off and beat you to death with it." You said and then you felt his arm move from your shoulder. You two then sat there in silence for a few minutes, the minutes then turned to an hour, you got up and walked back over to the door. You looked out the hole the door handle made and didn't see anyone but that didn't stop you from banging on the door, you did this for a few minutes until you realized that Lucio was asleep in the corner of the room. You walked over to the corner of the room and sat back down next to him for a few minutes before you rested your head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

      you woke up to the sound of a door opening, you slowly opened your eyes and looked around the room, you sad Nadia and Portia standing at the door looking at you two. Just then you realized how close you were to Lucio at the moment, He had his arm around you and your head was still resting on his shoulder.

      You were glad that that had happened because even though you don't like to admit it you really did have a crush on him, but you were also glad that he wasn't awake to see it because it would have been really embarrassing for you after what had happened earlier.