🐈Portia x Reader

original-6/14/19

Revised- 1/6/20

Word Count- 369   

      You were walking through the palace trying to find Nadia, the thing is, you get lost easily because the palace is large and difficult to navigate, even if you have been here for a few weeks already. You are walking down the halls, not really paying attention to where you are going, when you bump into someone, causing the both of you to fall to the floor. You look up to see a girl with red hair and kind blue eyes. You quickly stood up and brushed yourself off, after you did that you offered your hand to the girl.

      "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She took your hand and you helped her up. When she got up the two of you stood there for a moment looking into each others eyes.

      "It's okay, I wasn't really paying attention either." she moved her hand out of yours and started to dust herself off.

      "I'm Portia, by the way." she said and then stuck out her hand to shake yours. You took her hand and introduced yourself.

      "I'm Y/n, It's lovely to meet you Portia." She ended up giggling a bit.

      "You look lost, Are you trying to get somewhere?" she asked, almost like she could read your mind.

      "Um yeah, I'm actually trying to find Nadia. Do you happen to know where she is?" She nodded and grabbed your arm and started to walk off, you followed her quietly.

       "So Y/n, why does Nadia need you?" She said as she continued to pull you down a hallway.

      "Well, I'm a magician and I'm helping Nadia with a few things." You hear a quiet 'ohhh' and then silence. Soon you come to an abrupt stop and Portia turned to face you.

      "Well, we're here. Nadia should be inside. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask, I would be glad to help." She smiled and blushed slightly. You began to open the door to the room Nadia was in, but before you walked in you turned to look at Portia.

      "Thank you, that means a lot to me." After you said that, you walked into the room ready to talk to Nadia.