Chapter3- Badly Broken

"Good morning my love."

"Morning Ash".

"It's a beautiful Saturday morning. Our favorite weather. Rainy,thunder and cold. Lots of movies for us today !" I say excitedly.

Andy just doesn't seem to care. "Yeah," is all he says.

I swallow my sadness and smile trying to hide my hurt. "Well,do you wanna come and help me with breakfast?"

"Cool."

I kiss his lips ,but he turns away causing my pain to worsen."You haven't brushed your teeth yet."

Right. I remain silent. If I start speaking I know I will break down crying. I can already feel it coming,but I'm trying my best to fight it. Why is Andy being this way with me?

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask him with concern. I really hope he's okay. Whatever is killing him ,I wanna solve it. I want him to get better.

"I'm cool Ash. Let's go and make our breakfast," he says getting out of bed.

We walk to the kitchen in silence.
"Where were you last night?" I ask hoping he'd let me in on his woes. Instead he remains silent. I wrap my arms around him. "Baby?"

"Jesus Ashley! Stop nagging!"

I fight back my tears trying to keep strong. "I'm just concerned . I want to know if you're okay," I say softly.

Andy takes my arms away from him.  "If you want to help ,you can shut the fuck up!" he shouts angrily. My heart struggled to keep a steady beat as I felt a dark cloud of brokenness and misery hang over me because of Andy's coldness towards me.  I was right. He doesn't give a shit. He doesn't love me anymore. If he loved me he wouldn't be acting this way and he wouldn't be hurting me this much.  I just wish I knew what changed."I'm sorry Andy," I say softly  not wanting him to shout at me again and to just avoid getting more hurt than I already am. He remains silent.

"Clementine your breakfast is ready!" he calls out to her. He is totally avoiding me and it's driving me insane. Am I annoying him?

***
"Ash, I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean what I said," Andy says as he stands in front of me while I watch my favourite show.

I haven't spoken to him since this morning and it's 12pm already. I mean I didn't want to bother him. And if he's sorry then so be it. I'm going to help him through this no matter what it is. He is my husband after all.

"Andy,do you wanna get out of the house for the day?" I ask hoping he'd say yes. I just want him to be happy.

He hesitates before he answers.

"I understand if you don't want to."

Andy sighs softly before he makes eye contact with me. "I'd love to get out of the house," he softly replies.

He gives me a small smile and I walk over to kiss his strawberry lips. He pulls me by my waist to the couch and puts me on his lap. I feel a wave of emotions run through me . This is the first time Andy has shown affection in a long time and I can feel he still loves me. I reach for his-

"Dad,daddy, what are you doing?" Shit Clementine.

I jump up from Andy and he laughs while I look startled. "Uhm we were just kissing honey. Now go to your room and get your dolls. We're taking you to granny's later."

"That was easy," Andy laughs.

"Yeah ,we should be more careful," I laugh back.

Clementine enters with her dolls and we get up to leave.