Chapter 17-You said you'd never hurt me

"Ashley how could you?" Andy asked looking at me with tear filled eyes.

He's alive. It can't be. I'm dreaming. I must be.

"You're not real!" I shouted closing my eyes. I hoped that when I opened them he would be gone, but instead he stood right in front of me. He reached his hand out and I flinched in fear only to feel his touch once again. His hand was on my face, stroking it gently, my tears falling upon it.

"And-Andy, you're y-you're alive?" I nearly choked on my words finding it unbelievable.

"There's no use hiding it now. As you can see I'm alive Ashley!" he shouted.

What he said next shattered my heart into a million pieces. He broke it all over again as if I hadn't been through enough.

"You need to leave now! Get away! Get away from me!"

"Andy-"

"Now Ashley!"

"No!" I shouted becoming fed up. He owes me an explanation. He can't just chase me away and expect me not to have any questions. Who does he think he is? I hate him right now!

"Ash-"

"You faked your death didn't you?"

Andy looked down, guilt evident in his eyes.

"Ash-"

"Yes or no Andy?"

"Ash-"

"YES OR NO!?"

"Yes! Yes I did! But it's not what-"

"It's exactly what I think!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. How could he hurt me like that? How could he fake his death to be with another man? Why didn't he just leave me? Or was he too much of a coward to admit that he was a cheater?

"You faked your death to be with another man! How could you Andy? How could you do that to me? Do you even know how much you hurt me when you told me that you don't love me anymore? When you left? Why couldn't you just divorce me instead of-"

"Ash," Andy whispered into my ears as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"No! Don't touch me Andy!"

Andy was taken aback. He stared at me with tears in his eyes before he knelt down in front of me, holding onto my legs.

"Ash please let me explain!"

Just as I was about to tell him to explain, a car pulled up into the driveway. Andy looked up at me, his eyes filled with fear.

"Ash I told you! You need to leave!" Andy shouted at me.

"No. I think I want to meet this man you fucking left me for Andy!"

Andy shook his head. His face turned bright red and he held onto me for dear life.

"Ash please just listen! You need to hide! Quickly!"

No way. His new boyfriend is going to find out that he has a husband if he doesn't already know so. I stubbornly stood still, refusing to listen to Andy's plea to move and that's when the door opened. Andy turned his face away from me as I felt my stomach churn. Disgust must have been evident on my face as I stared at the person Andy had been cheating on me with. All while I thought he was dead.

"Michael? You left me for your ex?!"I shouted as my voice broke down but I could only stand my ground for so long. The next thing I knew was that Michael held a gun to my head. Shit.

"Michael!" Andy shouted as he tried crawling over to us.

"Crawl closer and Ashley gets it!" Michael said.