~

Dear Haley,

I'm sorry.

Am I sorry that you tortured and beat my little sister?

No.

Am I sorry that you were so cowardly you pointed out an innocent boy for death?

No.

Am I sorry you told my sister every day, for years that she should kill herself?

No.

Am I sorry that you were the reason my sister decided to kill herself?

No.

I'm sorry that she tried to kill you. I'm sorry that your boyfriend and all of your friends are all dead. I'm sorry that you were hurt.

I'm not going to say you deserved it, because you didn't, no one did.

You deserved a hell of a lot, but no one deserves that.

I will however say that you do partially have yourself to blame. 

Alyssa was like a rubber band. Everyone pulled and tugged and plucked and yanked until eventually she snapped.

I know you think you're a lot better then her, but not really. Maybe she pulled the trigger, but you gave a reason. So I will tell you this.

Don't do it again. Don't make someone else's life a living hell because you never know if you'll be the last tug that will break the rubber band.

I hope you read the entery's from Alyssa's and Luke's journals, which he was kind enough to share with me.

I put them together for you, so you would know and hopefully understand why what happened happened, because I want you and everyone else to understand she wasn't a monster. She was a girl. A girl  that was broken and beaten and bruised and finally snapped.

~ Ashton