Goodbye, Shiro.

'All neighbours on duty, please go out to the battlefield. I repeat, please go out to the battelfield.' The communication speaker we put next to oour ears buzzed, Shiro, I and Mir- chan (Mirai) all nodded to each other and head out to our battlefield with our black triggers. Shiro's trigger was a pretty anklet, the anklet would activate and it would appear with my sister wearing rocket boots and have 2 swords and sturdy see-through blue armor with a black bodysuit, Shiro's side affect was Other Self: If she were to activate her black trigger, then she would turn into a more suited-for-battle version of herself and sometimes, if she's in a high state of fear, which rarely happenes. Mir-chan's was a necklace and it would activate with her handling two katana's and it would automatically turn into a shield when in approaching danger. The side affect of Mirai's was Detecting Danger: She could detect incoming danger and react with quick refelxes. Mine was a bracelet that was slightly bigger than my wrist, when I activated it, it I focus my mind on the thing that was neccesary to use then my Trigger would turn into that thing, regardless of what it was. My side effect was Sympathize: It would allow me to sympathize with a person by pointing out similarities to my life and will do whatever it takes to achieve that, even MInd Projecting!

When we were almost finished with the battle for the day, then I heard a horrible piercing sound, I don't know why 'But I always hear that sound... so why am I so scared all of a sudden?' I thought to myself, I turned around to see my sister, lying on the ground in a pool of blood and a hole in her left chest. My eyes widend in shock, "Sh-Shiro?!" I screamed and staggered towards her because of the injury in my left leg, and praying so hard this was a hallucination. Then, I just lunged towards her, I felt her heartbeat and shook her shoulders, only a faint voice, "Kiri?" She asked, I worriedly huffed and panted, "I'm sorry. I can't come with you and Mir-chan. Okay?" She asked and brushed my cheek with her hand. I was crying, "What are talking about? We'll all go together..?" She shook her head and smiled, "I can't go. But... bring my black trigger. Just combine it, there's a way to do that, just press the white button and it will mix with the one that you're holding in you other hand... although that'll mean you'll get my Side effect..." She then paused and looked at my tear stained face, she then took one last breath, "Tell Mir-chan I'm sorry, okay?" Then she closed her eyes with a smile and breathed one last time. I took seconds to process and then shouted, "SHIRO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! SHIRO!!!" I cried, when I saw Mirai jogging here, then bloodlost took over and I fell down, unconsious.