Mock Battles And Complications

The next day, the first thing that struck me when I woke up was, "How can I get points quicker?!" I shouted at myself, frusterated, holding my head and thrusting it at the pillows. Then I flopped at my pillow, I whipped out my iPod and listened to music. Escpecially the Mashups. "Hey, Kiri-chan? It's time to wake up!" Shiori's bouncy voice rang throughout the base, I waltzed out sleepily and greeted everyone good morning. "G' Morning Yuma." I waved after changing into my   long sleeved sweater. Which by the way is-slightly-longer-then-my-hands. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Konami making her well-known delicous curry! "Good Morning Konami-senpai." I waved, cheerful, "'Morning." She greeted back. I took a seat and awaited the curry. "Eat up." Konami gave me the plate, "Itadakimasu." I greeted and dug in, "Ohayou, Konami-senpai." Yuma greeted with bedhead, "Hello, Yuma." She greeted. And gave him a plate as well. 

"Why were you rolling in bed all night?" I asked. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Konami and Shiori exclaimed, confused. "I'll tell you: 1. Yuma is in a Trion Body that requires no sleep or rest, 2. I stayed up late so I heard thumping in his room and 3. I just know." I answered casually while sipping on my tea, "You're like a detective!!!" Shiori praised in her voice shouting. I smiled, "Why thank you." Yuma smirked. "And I figured out something yesterday about you." I became red, "YUMA!" I screamed, "Don't worry, don't worry. I won't tell anyone." He teased, I huffed, "You're the worst." Yuma also added, "And the reason why I was rolling in bed was because Shun texted me something that made me laugh." And then while Konami brought the curry he decided to change the subject.

"I heard you shouting this morning about how you can get points quicker, I right or not?" I choked on the curry, "But I don't think it would be fair if I get help from agents that are already B-Rank with this, I'll figure it out myself, but they did say something about... Mock Battles?" I asked Yuma, "That's the other way to get points, you compete with other agents. And the amount of points you get depends on who you battled." I nodded intentively. "So how can I register?" I asked, "Well, you just go into one of the mock battle rooms." Yuma replied, still duckfacing, "Ok... but can I ask you one more thing? More of a favour I suppose..." I asked, Yuma nodded, curious. "Can you stop duckfacing please?" I asked, Yuma paused, "No." He flatly replied, "That hurt." 

When we go to Border, I went to Shun, "Yo." He greeted, "What did you send Yuma yesterday?" Straight to the point, good one Kirino. "Well, I sent him a meme." Shun snorted in laughter, probably remembering the meme. And then he yawned, "Did you not sleep well last night?" I asked, "No. I was just practicing late last night." I frowned, "Shun. WHAT TIME?" I asked, "..............2 AM." I almost fell behind my bench. "SHUN! YOU NEED YOU'RE 8 HOURS OF SLEEP YOU KNOW THAT! THAT'S ONLY THREE CONSIDERING THE TIME BORDER GIVES OUT PAPERS TO A-RANKS!!!" I was shouting at him, "Yes, mom." He teased, I was red with anger. "Just catch up with your sleep okay?" I reminded him, "Can I sleep now?" He asked, "Sure." And then he leaned over and slept on my shoulder. Then I slipped my Plushie, (WHich for some reason I can fit in my small backpack.) Under his head with a note: You can return it to me later. -Kirino. Then I headed off and then met up with a for-some-reason-annoyed-Yuma. "Why did you let Shun lie on your shoulder?" He asked, " That's 'cause he needed sleep." I replied casually.

Yuma's PoV

I glanced around to see if Kirino had arrived, and then I saw her lecturing Shun about something, 'Probably about sleep again, since she's super strict about that kinda stuff before.' I thought. But then I looked again and saw that Kirino's face softened and Shun falling on her shoulder. But then she slipped her plushie underneath and put a note to him. I was fuming for some reason. "Why did you let Shun lie on you're shoulder?" I asked, coldly. "That's 'cause he needed sleep." She just replied casually. "Anyways, this way." I led, 'WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!' I was screaming in my head, not because of why Shun slept on her shoulder, about why I have this burny feeling. 'I'm.... mad?' I asked myself, 'But I've never lashed about anything before, so why now?' I thought, "Anyways, we're here." I announced, and then I led her in and showed her how to do the things. "You get it?" I asked, she nodded, "Thanks for telling me!" She smiled, I had a tint of pink on my cheeks, and all of a sudden it was gone. I hafta ask Shiori. 

When I left Kirino alone, I head off to find Shiori. When I spotted her, I waved over to her, "Shiori!" I called, Shiori turned around and saw me, "What is it Yuma?" I went over and asked, "I have a friend that asked me about this. Since he knew you were a expert a this type of stuff." Shiori nodded, "Well? What is it?" She asked in pride, "So, there's this girl agent that joined his team and she showed a little bit of affection to him the other day. So now, he saw her talking with another agent and she let him lie on her shoulder to sleep. And he feels this burny feeling but whenever she smiles, it just goes away. He doesn't know what it is, what is it?" I asked, Shiori glinted her glasses, "It's LOVE!" She squeals. "And that burny feeling is jealousy." She added, "Okay, thanks, Shiori." I thanked her and headed off. "I'm... In love... who would've guessed." But then I heard a shout, "Yuma!!!" Shun was running towards me with a plushie.

"Can you return this to Kiri please?" He handed me the plushie, "How come you call her Kiri?" I asked, Shun answered, "We coincedentely met at a cafe, so we talked a while and she let me call her Kiri." I looked at him. He wasn't lying. I shighed, "Sure." Shun shouted a quick 'Thanks' and left. When I came back, I saw that Kiri was the talk. "I heard she tied with Jin 5-5!" Chika ran over to me, 'WHAT?' I thought