Captured

'Now. Why the hell am I here again?! Oh right. I did something entirely reckless and I SWEAR TO GOD they can't let Mir-chan get involved in this. I. AM. SEALING. MYSELF.' I thought while being dragged, LITERALLY, to the Border base. Do you wanna know what happened? Let me tell you it all from the begining: FLASHBACK.

"Mir, is it the Trion Soldiers again?!" I asked, drowsily and wanting to go back to sleep after the rude awakening. Mir nodded. "Trigger On." I muttered, "But wai-!" I cut her off before she was say anything, "I'll be careful and not do anything reckless I promise." She nodded in approval and I jumped out of the window after finishing the transformation and went off to deal with the Trion Soldier they sent to disturb my sleep. This time it was a Rabit. 'These guys, they're really desparate huh?' I thought. Koro nodded in my physical form, "They wouldn't bring the Rabit's nor they would've chased after you unless you're important huh?" She asked in a cold tone, I sub-consiously nodded, "I swear to god..." Koro uttered when we reached the site and once again seeing the Border agents trying to defeat the Rabit. When the Rabit noticed Koro, it lunged towards her, "Anti-Trion Barrier." She shouted and when the Rabit went through the field, it automatically dropped, letting me have the easy way to defeat it. After defeating it, I was about to jump back but the Agents laid a trap! Not for the Rabit but for me! I strugged to get out of the Trion Trap but they surrounded me. "Don't move, Border." The red eyed, black haired guy coldly told me, Koro looked at his eyes and then scanned all of his teammates, a guy with shoulder-length hair and a guy with slicked back hair. Koro scoffed, "What's it to you." She asked behind her mask, "I've had direct orders bring you to base." That guy said again. So they dragged me there. And if you're wondering their trap was made out of spider and it was wrapped around me, "What's you're name? You owe me at least that much." They looked at Koro, then turned away, "Kazama Soya. Leader of Kazama Unit, the one with shoulder lengthed hair is Shiro Kikuchihara, the other buffed up guy is Ryo Utagawa." I lookd at him, "I see..." 

And that leads us to now. This Kazama guy brought us to this door that has the contents of a Elevetor and then enetered with me still in the trap. "UGHHHH" Koro groaned, "Being captured is no fun at all." She told me, even though everyone in Kazama Unit could've heard her. 'Yeah I agree. But you can obviously get out of this trap. Why not go now?!' I asked, Koro replied, "Well, they're surrounding us, if we do manage to escape they would just capture us again easily and not in meantion we're in a cramped space and if we go to bigger grounds remember, this is their base. It won't be easy."