Departure to Earth

After the death of my only family, I stayed locked up in my room the whole time, only going out to fight or eat, other than that I didn't talk to anyone other than cry with Mirai. I felt useless, not worth anything. Only remembering what big sis said before she died, "I'm sorry I can't come with you to Earth..." She had promised to goTOGETHER, but then after 3 days, Mirai finally spoke up, "Hey... about the promise to go to Earth, do you want to go there?" She asked, I looked at her, I thought for a while, after a lot of thinking and convincing from Mirai, I agreed to go to Earth to start a new life, no wars, no death, as long as I can hide as a neighbour and pretend I'm a normal human and live a normal life, everything will be fine, right? So on the day we are to go to Earth, thanks to the immense Trion I easily hid from the other neighbours, I opened a small gate just enough for us to walk through like a door. When Mirai and I walked through the door, I gasped at the view. Nothing I've ever seen before, blue skies, small buildings, a grassy field, clear water and the one that shocked me the most was the metal box-like building that loomed over the city. With the black, bold words imprinted on the side of the bulding: BORDER.

"Kiri, welcome to Mikado City. The place where Border is located and where I grew up." Mir-chan started talking about MIkado City on that little hill where we come out of. We stayed up on the hill for a little while just enjoying the breeze and silence, then Mirai brought out a white dress and put it on in a nearby Public Bathroom. When we got to the city, we went to the place where Mirai once lived, it was a pretty little house that was in very good condition. When we unpacked our stuff, Mirai went to fill out some papers, including the one that she was my adopted mother. I                                                                                                                                                                                                                 asked if I could go outside and she said it was fine if I didn't get into any trouble, when I went outside and roamed the city, I wanted to go see the Middle School I was going to attend tomorrow. After some asking of directions to my Middle School, I got there. It was a U shaped alignment of buildings! Wow! Then when I was heading back to my house, I decided to use a different way. Using my sisters' Side Effect which I named Koro, after the word Koroshimasu, meaning Kill in Japanese. I don't know why I just thought it was cool, and it kinda stood for "Kill My Enemy" which is something that I'd only do if deemed neccessary. Koro was my alternate, so obviously, she would look like me. But she usually held her lengthened white hair in twintails and have a black mask over her mouth, and my black bodysuit . But when she just wants to be casual, she just changs into whatever I'm wearing.