More About Kirino Matsukaze

'Someone, ANYONE!!! Just tell me this is a joke, right?!'  I thought, begging for anyone just to come over and give me the hint that this is a dream. And to make things worse, it wasn't a dream. "Hey, Chi-chan, don't tell me this is reality, right?" I pointed and looked at Chika, "Unfortunatley not, everyone's crammed for the makeup session near the supermarket so the light rail is our only option..." Chika spoke, "Traffic is jammed, Trains are crammed and the Light Rail... well, it goes the opposite, it goes past it so it's our only choice." I was shocked, "No. I'm not going on Light Railsssssss!!!! Buses are bad enough, Trains are worse but Lught Rails?! Count me out!!!" I made a no sign with my hands. Indicating the fact that I wasn't gonna use any public Transportation. "Pwhy do you dislike Public transportation that much?" Chika asked, curious. "'Cause there's always the chance that a perverted old man is on the Bus/Train/Light Rail!!" I shouted, "So, what do we do then?" Chika asked, I thighth for a moment and then got an idea.

"Chika, get on my back." I crouched down, Chika looked confused, "Just do it." I sighed exasperated, Chika diligently got on my back, "Koro, jump to the supermarket please." I told out loud, then Koro took over, "KoroExpress at you're service! Hold on tight! We're gonna jump!" And when she did, she jumped up, and kept on doing that over the rooftop buildings. Chika was hanging on for dear life. "Koro, tell me a little bit more Kiri please?" Chika asked. Koro nodded, "Let me just shut down my communicator to Kiri." Koro reached over to her ear 'Koro don't you dare-!' But I was cut off with silence.

Koro's PoV

"Soooo, something about Kiri, right?" I thought for a while, "Well, she surprisingly likes Pudding and Pancakes but doesn't tell anyone since they'd either trick her using those stuff or they'd just bombard her with those stuff. Ummm, she's also really good at singing and dancing!" I looked over my shoulder to see that Chika was listening intensly. "Wow, I didn't know! Maybe we should go for Karaoke or something." Chika suggested, I paused, "you know, there was a drastic change to her personality. Ever since she met you guys." Chika noticed and then asked me, "What about her personality. "Ummm how do I say this. She's never been this open at first meeting even with her sister or Satou." Chika nodded for continuation, "And, well, she'd not talk to them about anything and get really quiet, she's really self-consious, y'know? But at first meeting, she's made friends so easily and made a reason for her to live to her full potential because she doesn't want that happening again."  Chika looked confused, "What happening?" I paused, "Her sister's death. You see, Shiro and Kirino aren't blood-related sisters, only vowed ones."

"But at first, they didn't really talk, they only worked on battle strategies with each other, but when Shiro found Kirino was feeding a homeless child with her side of food, Shiro shared her's with Kirino and that's how they got along with each other and Kirino changed Shiro's personality so much so she became protective of Kirino and never let's her get hurt, and when she does, Shiro literally dragges the person that hurt Kirino outside to confront him or her or just completely slaughters them depending on their age, capacity of damage and apologies to see if in purpose or not. But, that all changed when Shiro died in the hands of a gunshot and a loud noise. So whenever she hears a gunshot, Kirino gets PTSD and started pulling on her hair." But Chika cut me off, "But whenever I hear the Sniper and Gunners battling she doesn't pull on her hair" I looked at Chika, "Of course she doesn't, that's because she bites her lip so hard that normally blood comes out so she won't scream."

Chika was shocked, she's never heard of this before, and it was written all over her face. I could tell, "She doesn't tell anyone because she didn't want you guys to worry, and besides, whenver it's time for the bell to ring, she crouches down and covers her ears so she won't hear it,or at least, decrease the sound." Chika was surprised at the amount of secrets her friend was keeping from her about herself. "Well, we're here!" I stopped in front of the supermarket, I'll be leaving Kirino in you're hands, ok?" I saluted and then returned the consiousness to Kirino. "What did Koro tell you about me?!" She asked exasperatly, "Nothing important." Chika brushed it off, "You're hiding something I know you are so if it was nothing then why to you have to say nothing?! I know you are hiding something, and I will uncover what it is!" Chika chuckled, "Let's see you try." She sneered, 'Wow, so open. She must've really changed and made friends with them eh?' I thought. 'It's exactly like how she told about them.'

FLASHBACK

(BTW, Koro and Kirino can also text to each other by typing down the number of electrowaves that Koro emmits to make texts or sentances or messages telepathically or using texting.)

The usernames are: KillMyEnemy: Koro, and Kiri-chan😍: Kirino

KillMyEnemy: Yo, Kirino

Kiri-chan😍: Ye?

KME (KillMyEnemy): Tell me more about your Human friends.

Kiri-chan😍: Oh, you've finally chose to call them humans then Meeden?

KME: Shut up beofre I change my mind.

Kiri-chan😍: Tsundere-chan

KME: Urusai (Shut Up), and besides, you have a crush on that Yuma dude right? I know how to blackmail you now...😋

Kiri-chan😍: 😱

Kiri-chan😍: Noooooooooo!

KME: Now, tell me about them.

Kiri-chan😍: but don't you listen to my conversations with them? You know as much as I do.

KME: Ye, but I always sleep the majority of the conversations, so I don't get 2 hear much.

Kiri-chan😍: 😅 I think I should stop giving you info...

KME: PLZZZZ NOOOO!😭

Kiri-chan😍: 🤣JK! 

KME: 😡Don't ever do that again or else I'll blackmail you.

Kiri-chan😍: Yes ma'am😨!

KME: Good, now SPEAK

Kiri-chan😍: Who do u want me to tell u bout 1st

KME: チーちゃん

Kiri−chan😍: You know I suck at Kanji right?

KME: Chi-chan.

Kiri-chan😍: Oooh! Her full name's Amatori Chika, 140 cm high, B-Rank, has a older brother right now is kidnapped by us neighbours named Amatori Rinji with a also currently missing friend.

KME: Four eyes.

Kiri-chan😍: That's rly rude. But anyways, Osamu Mikumo, 168 cm, B-Rank, Has a mother that resembles his sster named Kasumi Mikumo, friends with Rinji and first to meet Yuma.

KME: Yuichi Jin

Kiri-chan😍: Yuichi Jin, 179 cm, A-Rank formerly S-Rank before giving away Fujin, Side Effect is foresight, deceased mother, friends with A-Rank Tachikawa Kei and Kazama Soya.

KME: ANNNNNDDD That's all.

Kiri-chan😍: You bugged me at 9:30 pm just to get infor on 3 people?!

KME: No, one more, Duck-face dude, aka. Ur Crush

Kiri-chan😍: Urgh! Stop calling him that! Anyways, Yuma Kuga, 141 cm, has deceased father named Yugo Kuga, has a Multi-Purpose Trion Soldier named Replica, his Black Trigger is his ring, ummmm, and he's a nieghbour.

KME: K, that's all, get ur sleep, grouchy-pants

Kiri-chan😍: That's not nice, but anyways, Oyasumi.

KME: Oyasumi

KME Offline

Kiri-chan😍: Offline

FLASHBACK ENDED

'You are scarily accurate about other people's data info.' I thought.