Future Times

No One's PoV

Kirino woke up to the sound of snoring all around her, she stretched up and realized she must have dozed off whilst researching. She looked around her to see everyone on the floor and the bed, asleep. Cards, drool and messy clothes. usually Kirino would be on a rampage, but she was just too tired, but when she saw the sleeping figures of the others, she smiled. 

"I guess it wouldn't hurt once in a while to let stuff get messy, huh?" She smiled, and then dozed off to sleep along with the rest of them.

Somewhat like this

-A/N-

Yumi: I. AM SO SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS STORY ON HIATUS FOR SO LONGGGGG!!!

Kirino: It doesn't matter, what matters is that its done.

Yumi: Yup! Now, like I told most of you, My wifi at home isn't cooperating with Wattpad, so I had to quickly finish this story, sorry if it seems rushed, but this wifi is the only I have to finish this story.

Yumi: Anyways! Since Wattpad isn't helping, I have moved myself to Quotev for the time being to make the stories whilst my Wifi is getting fixed. 

My account is Akihira Yumi (like this one) and/or @Trammie123.I'm on Quotev so check me out! I've made a lot of friends on this site and published 2 stories, one is almost done! See you there!