Border's Highest Men

When we got to this dimly-lit room, I saw 6 men. One had a a cigarettein his mouth. One had this blondish type of hair, one hwas reeaaalllyyy fat, one had spiky hair and glasses and one had a serious deameanor and had black hair and the one on the highest chair (Who I presume to be the most powerful) had a scar on his eye, 'Ouch, that injury must've hurt'  I thought, then I remembered why I was here, "Why am I here?" Koro asked, talk about being beaten to the punch. The scar-eyed one spoke, "What purpose did you have in coming to this world? Neighbour." Koro was silent before continuing, "I am here to start a new life I assure you I have no ill intentions." The fat man slammed a fist, "HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?!" Koro glared at him and then continued, "I have lived here for apporximatley 3 days already and I haven't done anything. Isn't that proof enough?" The fat man was silent.

"We are wondering if the sudden increase of Trion Soldiers are because of you opening more Gate generators in the zone." The sensible man spoke "They're after me so it's natural for me to hadle them alone." "Do you have a guardian?" "... I can't tell you."  Koro answered, as she was fond of Mirai as well, "You'll have to tell us sooner or later." The blode haired man spoke while grinning. "I don't want her to be associated with you anymore." Koro spoke. Then as suddenly, Koro broke free of the ropes and slammed her way out of the room. 'I propsed to you that we escape in the elevator and you choose to escape in a group of leaders, wow.' I told Koro, "Well, we didn't have a choice, any longer and they would've made me say her name." Koro defended, 'I guess you're right.'

A bunch of agent surrounded us, "Gate." Koro mumbled, and we dorrped in a hole and closed it before any one of them could enter. "What's this?" Koro chuckled, "A tracking device? Seriously come on." And she plucked the device out. "Kirino! Koro! There you were!" Mirai's voice called, "Trigger off." Koro muttered and we turned back. "You took longer than usual, you were captured weren't you?" She demanded, I sighed, "It's all taken care of, good night." And I flumped onto the bed, tired and drowsy. Mirai smiled, "Oh Shiro, if you were here you would say the same thing, huh? She's a bundle of bottles, she keeps her feelings bottled up yet you can just find anything in her." Mirai smiled, turned off the lights and went to bed, TARGET LOCATED< NAME: MATSUKAZE KIRINO< ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF SATOU MATSUKAZE. A computer beeped, "I see, we're going to have to let Tamakoma Branch handle this one." Shinoda stated, Kido nodded as if approval and Rindo smiled, "Yes, sir."