Past Times and Revealation

I then looked away and then smiled, "Well, I guess I can make an execption for you guys..." I muttered, just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Well, this is stange, I've never told anyone about this... not even Mir-chan, much less people who I've just met today..." Natsume then looked up at the clock and looked to me, "Well, you've got 5 minutes, if you're gonna say anything, it's best to say it now." I then chuckled, "Alright, alright Na-cchi. So, let's start off with my parents, I'm just gonna say it flatly, they suicided." Chika, Natsume and Osamu looked shocked, while Yuma just took it in and nodded while paying intentive attention to what I was saying, like he was used to the death of others, I continued, "They were driven to kill themselves because they wanted to protect me and my sister, so they left all of their money with my sister and I, but my sister didn't understand why they killed themselves and it was because people thought of their parents to be horrible people, but they were innocent, so she grew with a hatred for people who jump to conclusions too quicly, despite knowing her happy-go-lucky personality..." 

Natsume and Chika went over to comfort me, "My sister and I worked at Aftokrator and... we fought as the front lines... really, that's really all I wanna tell you guys..." I looked at the teary eyed while my hair was being blown in front of my face, just lowered enough to see my face. 'RIIIIIIINNNGGGG!' A terrible screeching sound rung, I crouched down and held my ears since it reminded me of whenever we had to go out to battle, 'Guess I hate loud noises now huh?'  When class resumed, we went home, I headedback to see that Mirai had prepared dinner and was drying up her now-white dyed hair. She styled it into a a low ponytail with a red ribbon. CurtseY of my sister to give that ribbon to her. When she noticed I was there, she put on a happy smile, indigating that she found a job and the day was pretty normal! "So what job did you get?" I asked cheerfully, she answered, "My my, as straight to the point as always, a waitress in a cafe! It's a pretty adorable sweets cafe! What do you think?" She asked, "That's great! Now what's for dinner?!" I asked, with a glimmer of a sparkle in my eyes she chuckled, "It's Fried Rice." I tilted y head to the side, confused. "Is fried rice a Human cuisine?" I asked, she nodded, "DING DING DING!!!!" She pointed a thumbs up and smiled enthusiastically, 'She's like a kid again.'  I smiled, and then we dug in and talked about how our school was, I told her all about Yuma, Chika, Natsume and Osamu and she was pleased I was making friends, I also asked her about Border and how it was there. But I promised to myself never to go to Border, since I didn't want Mir-chan getting neglected or involved with them, ever again.