Stirring Up Attention

I looked at the 4 people on te stage, all wearing red jackets, a purple haired female, a deadpan faced guy, a black haired guy and a guy that was nagging on the girl which probably was tugging on her nerves, 'I feel for you...' I thought. Then I heard many whisperes, "Look, it's Arashiyama Unit!" One whispered, "They're so cool!" Another one spoke. I glanced around confusingly, then I tapped on the shoulder of a nearby female. "Who're they?" I asked, pointing to the presumably 'Arashiyama Unit' she gasped, "You don't know them?! They're Arashiyama Unit, part of the Shinoda Factor! They're also mentioned on TV!" She exclaimed, fangirl-like. I sweatdropped, "Okay... Thanks for the info..." I scooted away and went back to my spot in the crowd. 

"Hello! I'm Arashiyama Jun! Very nice to meet you all C-Rank!" After some introductions, they started to talk about how the enlistment would go. "First off, those who want to be snipers go with Ken Satori over there! Gunners and Attackers stay here." I stood at my spot as I was a Attacker, "Now! I'll tell you how the system works! First off, at the back of your left hand, you will all see the number 1000! Bring that number to 4000 and you'll be B-Rank! There are people who start off with more as we expect a lot from you!" He instructed, I looked behind my hand and saw the number 1010. '10 point boost, eh?' Koro spoke, I nodded. Then we all went to a giant room with multiple room simulators. "Now! We'll be testing your skills! You have 5 minutes to take down the neighbour simulated!" Jun announced, I was shocked. 'How sudden! Shock, shock!' I thought. As each one was called up , I saw Chika, Yuma and Osamu at the corner of my eye. I waved at them and they waved back.

"Matsukaze Kirino Room 6!" The loudspeaker boomed, again. I swear it's gonna make my ears bleed due to high volume. I made my way to room number 6 and I saw a Bamster looming, 'Hey, not too hard! Just normal. Good choice Border.' Koro thought, I nodded in agreement. "Ready, Start!" The monitor sounded and I was at the back of the Bamster, slicing it cleanly in half with the preferred weapon I chose, Kogetsu. Duh. "0.3 seconds." The monitor showed, "No way!" Someone yelled, "There must be an error!" I did it again, still 0.3 seconds. When I went out of the room, I tied my ponytail into a hairstyle which in anime, yes I love anime, they consider it the hairstyle of death since the majority of characters that wear this hairstyle die. But psshhh. Like I'll believe a urban legend. "Kiri! You did it! And surprisingly you beat Yuma's record..." Chika trailed. I poker-faced, what? "Yuma's record was 0.4 seconds." Osamu explained. 

KIRINO.EXE HAS STOPPED FUNCTIONING, PLEASE STAND BY FOR RECOVERY

Steam was blowing out of my ears and I fell flat of my back. Frozen. "Anyways, let's go get food, shall we?" Osamu offered, Yuma agreed, duckfacing again. Chika also agreed and I just thumbs up for this one. We all went to the cafeteria and the first thing we saw was a bickering Midorikawa and Yoneya, Miwa and Tachikawa minding their own buissness while Ko and Izumi was trying to get the two to stop the fight. I sweatdropped, 'Are they even A-Ranks?!'  I thought and then after a while of bbickering, I grew a tick mark, Yuma was smirking at the guys with the: you-guys-are-so-screwed, look and then. That was the final draw. I stomped over in fury, and literally juped up and kicked their faces, 'A PERFECT FLYING KICK?!' They all, excpet Tachikawa and Miwa, thought. And Yoneya and Midorikawa landed on their faces, As expected. "WOULD YOU TWO JUST GET ALONG?!" I loomed over the, like a pissed off sister wanting to strangle them to death but couldn't and stopped themself because of their inner angle. "If I see you two bickering again, remind me to strangle you?" I looked at the others and smiled like nothing happened, "Come on! Let's go get lunch!" When we got our table, other trainees just whispered, 

"Look! That girl just kicked butt two A-Ranks!" 

"Remind me not to anger her! But she's pretty cute? What's her name?"

"You're just a creepy lolicon, dude! Her name's Matsukaze Kirino!" 

I looked over and smiled, waved and ate my lunch.

WHat are people gonna spread about me now...