Kirah Star

Kirah Star, daughter of Jarred and Angelique Star and older sister to little brother, Maxx Star, was born in Canada. She grew up there too, until she was old enough to move to USA.

As a child, her father was an alcoholic. He was once a powerful business owner but then fell into alcohol and never managed to get back up.

Angelique was an estate agent, one of the best in the town they lived in. As her father was an alcoholic at times, they were left alone at night. He would come home as late as imaginable and look for shit with Angelique.

Kirah and Max were hiding together in their rooms when Jarred came home late. He would swear and lose his temper and just be a plain asshole. Angelique tried to calm him down everyime; sometimes she succeeded, but other times the complete opposite.

One night he was so drunk, he started to smoke in the kids room. That made Angelique straight up upset and kicked him out of the house for the night. He went over to a friends place. At any public or private event, whenever there was alcohol, he would get drunk and he did that once and almost got arrested.

He once threatened to hit Angelique, but a brave mother Angelique was, she stood up and said: Jarred you dare lay a finger on me OR the kids, you'll be outta our lives in just one phone call.

~Kirah's P.O.V~

One night dad came home and next thing I heard yelling and screaming. I ran to Max's room and locked the door and hid in the closet with him. I could hear the pain and tear in moms voice; the way she yelled her heart out that night and dad just seemed to continue with his shit behavior.

Mom said shes done that night and from that night on I believed her love for him had vanished. We all still lived together, I just never saw mom spending time with dad, hugging or kissing him. He didnt seem to mind. One day he left to live in another town.

He said he got a 'better job' but whatever i didnt believe him. My mom was left to care for both of us alone. She had to do everything. What an asshole my dad was. I loved my mom and Max so much, I didn't wanna ever lose them, Ever.

As Kirah grew up, she never had a boyfriend nor did she ever love. One night she was walking alone in the streets with little Max. She heard movement in an alley they walked past.

She ignored it and kept walking with Max, just at s faster pace than nefore. Before she knew it, Max was snapped from her grip and taken away. She ran after Max as she heard him cry and yell. He was being kidnapped. Kirah's worst nightmare had come true. She sprinted after the kidnapper as she heard Max's voice echo in the empty streets on a cold winter night. She heard one final scream and all was silent. He person disappeared and so did Max, but all as still silent.

A sudden wave of emotions hit her as she realized the person took Max' life. She ran back to her house and told her mom everytihing. So many efforts were made to find little Max, but none were successful. They had to accept the fact that, Max, was gone.

__________

Okay well this one took me some time to write.

I don't know if it's good, but I like it and I hope you do tooooooo :)

ps. This is my first book ever so yeah.

And a shoutout to one of my favourite books:

Always here (jaixluke fanfic) by JanosGal

She has another awesome book too,

Psycho Luke Brooks

tysm so much for reading💛