6

Brendan's P.O.V~

*Yawns and wakes up*

Shit. I thought to myself as I slowly stood up from my bed. Another day in this place. I have nothing to do, just to stare at the stupid wall. I swear I'm starting to imagine things happening on those walls; things only I can understand. It's only my third day here and I'm already fucking bored to death. I'm on the third level and I'm the only level three patient they have. Everyone wants me locked away, no one wants to see me, be near me, talk to me nonetheless be with me.They want me to never see the world again. What a wonderful life. The thoughts of my mother quickly crossed my mind. I wondered where she was now, who she was with, what she does now all those things. "I remembered the day they took me away. From her. The day they separated me from the only person who ever loved me; my mommy. The only person who ever cared for me, hugged me, listened to me, played with me and talked to me. I hate this place I wanna fucking leave this pla- "Brendan?" I got interrupted by a lady; by Kirah. Wait, was I thinking aloud? "Brendan? Can you hear me? Brendan?!" She yelled as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Shit Kirah what do you want???" I basically yelled at her. She replied back with a soft voice, "It's *Miss Star* to you Brendan." Oh yeh I remember not allowed to call you that, am I Kirah? She groaned and said, "Brendan it's time for your therapy."

Okay I know this chapter is short but I couldn't think of anything else to put in here. Well yeh.and this chapter name doesn't make any sense to me it doesn't relate to the story at all and I had a whole different idea for this chapter but i didn't use it. Yeh.

I had like, stomach cramps while writing this so I wasnt feeling well so I was uggh and well yeh. I apologize if it's boring but yeh.

Don't

Forget

To

Comment/vote

If

You

Liked

It

tysmfrtb 💛