14

I went to the sweets aisle when I dropped my basket.

Wut how does that happen I held it in my hand but okay...

As I bended down someone touched my lower back, sliding their hands down.

I yelled and jumped back and saw who it was. It was a random old man, pervert. I yelled and ran to the cashier and hid behind the counter with her, we were both holding hands and crying like babies because we saw the man was slowly strolling closer.

We pushed the security button but no one came what is wrong with this place where are the security when you need them?? We looked up from the counter and he was so close right now , he had a pen in his hand well that's weird. then he jumped at us and stabbed the cashier with the pen! is wrong with him I jumped up and kicked him punched him and twisted his ear around and yeah that's what you get when you stab someone with a pen you stupid asshole

She was bleeding from her shoulder now, he actually got her bad.
I threw her onto my back and ran and at the same time I gave her a piggy back ride! That was so fun I haven't had so much fun since, well, forever. Oh and we are still running from that sexually frustrated random old man who stabbed her with a pen and who basically touched my ass.
The old man was gaining on us then I took an unexpected right turn into another street; this was the only way to get to the nearest place where we both could be safe: the mental hospital.

The people there knew me well and would stop that eww old man, maybe he has some mental problems I don't know.
There was a security guard who saw me coming from afar and he went inside to open the door, because you can only open the door from inside by pressing a button and then a code and some other shiz;
The second we ran in the door closed and that eww old man an into the door. Stupid old man.

My office wasn't far from here, so I grabbed a wheelchair that randomly stood somewhere and put the cashier girl in it and raced to my office hoping no one saw me. Running down the hall with a girl in a wheelchair who got stabbed in her shoulder...
I'm special, aren't I?
I slammed the door behind me and then locked it too.
I looked at the cashier girl and she was exhausted and she didn't even run wow she is unfit, but oh wait she got stabbed with a pen in the shoulder.

Shit Kirah stop being so freaking judgmental you mean thing.
I put her gently on my office lounging area place and went to my office bathroom. There was a cabinet full of medical needs and other shiz so yeh I just took a bandage and stitches, went to her, slowly stitched her up and bandaged her.
She drank some water and I gave her a chill pill.

Haha.
I don't bother learning the real names of pills, I have my own names.
Which are A LOT easier to spell and say, not like: asdfghjkloidmmxjskxskncm pills.
Yeh you can't say that or spell it when you hear it, can you?
She napped for a bit while I sat at my desk. I pick up some files which were on my desk, not to work with them, but to play with them.

I'm not working till next week na ah.
I try to get the file to stand upright every time, but obviously I miserably failed every time.
I kept on trying until I got it to stay upright for about 2 seconds then it fell but hey I accomplished what I thought was impossible, so I'm proud of myself.
I decided to try and nap too, but the sound of a stupid fly kept me awake. I was suddenly startled by the tiniest sound or movement;
I screeched when I saw a cockroach run across the floor,
Eww.

I just closed my eyes and pictured a perfect, big, juicy, soft, fat,

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

.PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE LIKE OMFG I WANT IT NOW.

"HELLO? ANYONE IN THERE? KIRAH? ARE YOU IN HERE?
KIRAH I SAW YOU COME RUNNING KIRAH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who could that possibly be.
Only the security guard could see me coming there was no one else there.

"KIRAH OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T THEN I'M FORCING IT OPEN KIRAH GIRL DON'T TEMPT ME! "

There's a girl in my office I don't even know, a fly on my window, a cockroach on my floor and now someone outside my door yelling at me?
Wow. No wonder this is a mental hospital.

"KIRAH IMMA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

Okay well guys here's an update! I hope you liked it and comment/like if you did! ;)
I still don't have wifi. -_-
I just type my chapters and publish later.
Ugg when will my mom give me my birthday present ( my bday was Sept 12th this year) and I'm still waiting for my bday present. -_-
I asked for wifi but haven't gotten nothin yet.
Wow my mom must love me.
Well bye!

Word of the chapter:
Manger- A large open box that holds food for cattle or horses.

I wish I could have a manger.
But I'm not a horse or cattle.
Or am I?
.I might as well be a banana writing this.
You don't know

Hah no I'm not lol just joking

Anyway
Live life with a laugh!
On your face!
And smile to the haters!
When your'e happy!
Because happiness is a choice!
Be happy!
And live life with a laugh!
On your face!
And smile to the haters!
When your'e happy!
Because happiness is a choice!
Be happy!

Okay bye.