17

Darkness.
Echoes.
Mindless.
Clueless.
Faded.
My eyes pain as I desperately try to open them when the brightness of sudden light almost blinded me. I couldn't see properly, but I could hear just fine;
"We can't do this" one man said,
"Why not? No one will know!" The other one replied, I could hear by the voice it was Brendan but he didn't sound like he usually does,
"But still,, this woman doesn't deserve it" the one man said,
"Yeh the hell she does she left me do you hear me she left me!" Brendan yells, I could hear tears in his eyes and sadness in his voice.
Tf why he sad I did not like leave forever I didn't come to work for almost 2 days nothing wrong with that. He can't be upset I'm not 'his' girl or whatever no;
"Fine. Just get it over with" the man said back.
Get what over with?! What are they gonna do to me?!
Someone rips my sloppily tied blindfold off, I could see through it anyways I don't see why they needed it for whatever they plan on doing with me.
"Where's the cashier girl" is the first thing I mumbled.
"Safe. For now" the other man said.
"Shut the hell up" Brendan snapped at him, the man looking away feeling stupid as he was.
"We've got something to ask you, Kirah"
My eyes were open now, I could see where I was; I was in a big square shaped room. There were windows but they were all sealed closed. There were boxes here and there, they all looked empty though. Probably for decoration I guess because this place looks so depressing.
"Where am I?" I said,
"Why do you care?" The other guy said,
"Freakin shut the hell up Garry, no one cares about your opinion"
I could see 'Garry' was upset, he looked like a coward only capable of tying his own shoelaces.
"Now when are you gonna ask me a question or not because your taking forever" I nag that sentence because they don't know how to properly drug someone, take them to a stupid asshole smelling place in the middle of nowhere, tie them up and try to intimidate them.
"Yeah Brandon get on with this" Garry said out of nowhere.
"How many times have I said this to you Garry, its fucking BrEndon with an E!!!!!!"
They got into an argument and started fighting about it. Their voices made loud echoes and they could barely hear if I would escape, or try to.
The idiots left the door open just a little inch, they came her gunless and weaponless and they didn't tie my up correctly.
This makes for a perfect movie scene , where the girl escapes from the bastards.
I flip over chair with my body and they still don't notice anything they are so ignorant its just indescribable.
I loosen my hand from the rope and run for the door, I kick it open(with my foot) and then I fall with the sound of Brendan's voice calling out for me, I fall.

Okey short chapter but hope you like it!
~Don't forget~
Or
~ please Remember~
To comment/vote because I love you!
A/N wait there is no author note lol :)
There's no word of the chapter I'm sorry Its just everytime I type