7

~Kirah's P.O.V~

I walked into the reception area where I saw Brendan waiting with security guards surrounding him. What why doesn't anyone ever tell me what happens when I'm not here. They security guards told me it's time for his therapy, so we went to the therapy room. I saw there were two chairs in the room, opposite of each other with end-tables next to them. The one chair had straps on it, which told me that it wasn't my chair; but Brendan's. I had to strap him in, I didn't want to. He didn't fight against it, which I found strange. Okay we're beginning the therapy now.

Me: " Okay I need you to tell me your memories of your father"

I didn't want to ask him that, but I had to.

Brendan: " Well he was a pussy"

Me: " Umm no. Memories, as in the times you had together thethings you remember"

Brendan: " I don't remember shit"

Me: " Hold up Brendan, you are going to co operate with me now otherwise you are going back to your cell. And I don't think you wanna be there all alone in that isolated place, huh?"

Brendan: " Fine I'll try to think"

It was quiet for a few minutes, I didn't wanna force anything outta him now.

He finally spoke up

Brendan: "I remember this one time, where me my mom and dad went to a carnival together. He won so many toys for me, which I loved. We actually bonded for the first time. I remember that night he drank too much and me and my mom went home while he stayed and drank more. I woke up the next morning to my mom's crying. She had red marks on her shoulders and she was in bed all day. She told me everything's fine, but I didn't believe her. From there things started to go bad. Dad got worse and worse every day. Next thing I remember witnessing him hurt my mommy in her apartment that day"

Me: " so you only have one good memory about your dad, and the rest is bad?

Brendan: " no all are bad."

Me: " do you consider your dad good or bad?"

Brendan: " bad can't even describe him he's fucking shit"

Me: " look brendan you think that your dad is bad because all you have of him are bad memories. Don't think like that he is better by now"

Brendan: " no he's still a freakin piece of shit that don't deserve his life I don't know why I haven't murdered him yet and dont tell me what to think and do. Your not my fucking mom!

With that I stopped the therapy. He went back to his cell and I went to my office. Wow that wasn't successful at all. I wanted him to stop thinking such shit about his dad, his father. His father has a good heart,I know it; and so does Brendan too.

❤️Wowwws this chapter is sucky to Me because I was in a rush while writing this and i was super duper tired too.

I'm gonna try to make another chapter about therapy but it'll be waayyyy better than this one. I hope.❤️

💙

Well yeh💗

💙

💛💛Comment/vote if you liked it and tysmfrtb💛💛

💚Thank you so much for reading this book💚

Sorry if it's short I'm trying to make longer chapter cus the previous chapter was sucky and super short so yeh.💗

💜