13

We've been in this elevator for 4 hours already.

WHEN WILL WE GET OUT

I saw Jaylen fell asleep, I didn't even notice until now.

He was laying with his head against his mini-suitcase thingy and I could see he was uncomfortable. His head was too pressed down, kind of.

In the elevator, we were opposite of each other against the wall,

but I sat next to him when we started talking earlier; so I took that mini-suitcase thingy out from underneath his head and placed his head slowly onto my shoulder.

He let out a deep sigh, as if he was relieved.

There was a bang on he elevator door, then again, then again; I could hear voices from the other side of the elevator and they managed to pry the door open. Finally it was about time we've been in here for almost 5 hours tf.

I can't have my bubble bath now. Aww I wanted one so badly.

Jaylen was awake now and sat down on one of the lobby's couches in the lounge, I could see he was dead tired. Since the elevator was broken we couldn't take it so we had to walk.

Eww.

Walking.

We had to leave the people told us, so I basically dragged Jaylen up the stairs, he was so so tired. He didn't go back to his apartment and so he spent the night at my place...

Well he slept in my bed.

I slept on the couch.

On the bright side, I am closer to he fridge.

He passed out on the bed immediately and I first ate something, then went to the bathroom to do some girl stuff you know brush hair put on lipstick wear accessories dress up waxed some hair from .you.know.where.right.

No I'm just kidding its 2am I just messily tied my hair and removed my makeup and went to bed lol.

Next morning I woke up to the sweet smell of

FOOD

And I saw Jaylen was cooking something. I smelled eggs, toast, bqcon and a salad I don't know what kind of salad it was but I ate it all anyway.

(A/N 'K' is me and 'J' is Jaylen)

K ": so how'd you sleep last night?

J :" umm good yeh and you?"

K :" slept like a baby. On the couch of course"

He laughs at my stupid answer.

He looks at his watch and stretches his eyes then rushing to the room and grabbing his things jogging back out be says;

"I'm freakingly late for work and my boss is gonna kill me, I"ll come by later to -

His phone rang and he pointed towards the door and so I opened it then he rushed off into the hallway and ran down the stairs.

Well he was a good fella.

It's Wednesday now, what am I gonna do today; I'm definitely not going to work today.

I might as well go to that little store and buy stuff for my bubble bath.

I go and when I get there, I'm the only one in the store except the cashier and another person in the corner of the store looking for something I guess. The cashier looked nervous and 'frightened' I could say. I got the stuff I needed like my conditioner, shampoo, rubber duckies, shave stuff, soap , body wash etc all the girly things.

I went to the sweets aisle when I dropped my basket.

Wut how does that happen I held it in my hand but okay...

As I bended down SOMEONE TOUCHED MY WAIST WTF AND WAS SLIDING THEIR HANDS DOWN WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFF

I yelled and jumped back and saw who it was.

No no no no no no no nooooooooo

Okay This chapter doesn't make sense to me, but I published it anyway. I hope you like it though bcs its short to me.

Remember to Comment/vote :)

Word of the chapter:

Amphibology- a phrase or sentence thats grammatically Ambiguous such as She sees her children more than her husband.

What.does.that. mean.i.dont.even.understand.

Okay anyway

Have a beautiful a day/night/life🌟