12

(A/N : the pic above is from an account on instagram, its called 8FACTAPP so I just wanna say I'm not stealing it or whatever, I just like it but go check it out its so cool bcs I luv it.)

~Kirah's P.O.V~

I've changed. He changed me, Brendan changed me.

I'm so disappointed. I don't wanna be near this hospital now, not for the next few days. It's Tuesday, I'm taking the rest of the week off;

I don't care whether they need me for Brendan, I need some Me time.

I've been here in USA for about 2 weeks now, I think I deserve it.

I want some happiness; some smiles, some joy.

I go to my apartment and throw my keys for my office into the dustbin. For now. I'm taking them out when I feel like it. I go to my Mac

and head to Google. I feel like going to a carnival.

I haven't been to one since I was little. I type into the search bar "fun and enjoyable carnivals to go to because I am full of shit and feel like shit and I need fucking happiness because I just need it okay don't judge me" and then something popped up; "Fun carnivals" so I clicked on it and it was near me actually. Just a few miles from where I was at,

I could get there in a few hours I guess. I bought tickets online and packed my bags.

I'm going to a carnival.

I took extra money for just in case anything happen. I wanted to go on ALL the rides. I decided to leave on friday, then I'd have the whole weekend for the carnival. I put my Mac aside, and went to the only thing that could make me feel better; the fridge.

I saw I had nutella so I grabbed it and took a spoon, went to the couch and watched some Tom and Jerry. That made me feel better.

My phone buzzed by a call from Tiffany, hell how did she get my number? I ignored the call and put the phone on mute.

I was full of the nutella when I finished a whole series of Tom and Jerry so I started thinking. I thought about Brendan.

Wow how I always think of him when I'm alone.

It's a fact that when you can't get someone outta your head, chances they're thinking of you is very great. How does he manage to get out of his cell, out of the third level, how does he have such a good image when he's a demon inside. Is he really that? A demon?

I can spend a lifetime thinking about this. But not now I wanna bath.

I want a BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER WHATEVER I NEED IMMA BUY IT NOW then I'm gonna have a bath so super cool. I was on my way to the little store just down the street.

I was in my work outfit still, my white nurse-outfit thingy. I wore white pants, a white blouse and ugly white shoes.

I kicked off the shoes and put on my grey vans.

Like a boss.

I laughed at myself and locked the apartment door behind me and took the elevator this time. When I pressed the button and got in, the doors were about to close when a hand stopped them. It was a man who rushed into the elevator with his papers flying everywhere.

He was tall and looked my age. I smiled and looked at him with a little smile and helped pick up the papers with him.

He greeted with the sweetest smile I've ever witnessed in my life.

I almost trembled as I said a simple "hi" to him. He laughed and started talking. His name was Jaylen.

Jaylen Marks. What a cute name. I didn't wanna look at him because my face was so red it looked like a tomato. He kept talking as if I was talking along, instead I just nodded and said an 'okay' here and there and smiled. He was about to ask me something when the elevator stopped and the lights went off.