4

~Kirah's P.O.V~

"It's my first day of work. Wow, what have i gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. I live in an apartment, but alone. That's kinda fun, isn't it? I have the bathroom all to myself, the TV, and most importantly, the fridge.

I went to the kitchen and stood in front of my fridge. When I opened it, all that was inside was milk, some water bottles, frozen vegetables and steak, eggs, ham, cheese and some left over pizza I don't how old that is.

I decided to eat cereal as I was not going to make some fancy breakfast, like eggs and bacon or a ham and cheese sandwich. I just ate some Cheerios that was in my cabinet. I then basically crawled to my bathroom because I am a really lazy person.

I fixed my hair into a low ponytail, as I thought it would be appropriate for the first day of work. Wait, whatever I don't care I'm just tying it. I brushed my teeth while I danced to some music that I put on and I washed my face. I didn't really look like a nurse working at a mental institution

. The alarm went off on my phone, indicating I had to go to work. "Okay well, bye apartment!" I yelled as walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind me.

I lived on the second floor, so I always used the stairs. But today, I don't wanna be sweaty at work, so I used the elevator. On my way to the elevator, I felt like I was being watched, but I just ignored the feeling and kept on walking. Maybe it's just the cameras they have in the hallways, I thought to myself.

I finally arrived at The Mental Hospital.

Dum dum dum

I was told I had to go to the boss's office before I get started. I did so and we had a long conversation before I actually got started. Or she had a long conversation before I started.

Her name *Miss Marah* fancy name.

"Good day Miss Star, please have a seat"

"Good morning Miss Marah."

"Let me give you a quick mental tour around this hospital. Unlike most Mental Hospitals, this mental hospital has three floors underground and three above ground.

The first floor above ground is the floor we are currently on. It's where we report for duty, receive new patients, we have a lounge for our nurses and there's a separated area for where the patients can receive visitors at a specific time of day and with a limited amount of visitors. Only above ground patients are allowed to have visitors; unless the underground patients have good reputations amongst the nurses, they are allowed to have visitors, but only one three times a week.

The second floor is just like a cafeteria for the patients above ground. There are separate stairs and elevators for them to get there. The third floor above ground is just another floor. It's where the patients go when they are sick, or hurt or need rest after something happened.

The patients wear outfits that are all white. To differentiate between which level patients they are, here is a tip. The first level patients(first floor above ground) have the number "1" printed in thick black on their shirt, at the back and front, the second level patients(first floor underground) have the number "2" printed in thick black on their shirts, back and front too and the third level patients(last level underground) have no numbers, they just all wear light purple,whether they like it or not.

The second floor above ground is for the patients who only have a few problems, they usually come out after a few months, IF their treatment is successful and if not, after a year or so or even more sometimes.

They have their own rooms with bathrooms and have access to the cafeteria daily, and don't worry, they are stable enough to control their actions and emotions, but we keep security around each corner just for safety.