11

~Still Maxx P.O.V~

Why was she crying? Why was she just standing there? Was Brendan in the cell? Or was he gone? Did something happen to him?

Wait. Why is there blood on the floor?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

She turned towards me and signaled me to come closer and so I did.

She said, "he got into a fight, again"

I saw Brendan in the cell, laying on his bed, with his back facing us.

He had a bandage around his head and also a thing around his arm.

He probably hurt his arm and his head too. But why was she crying? Nothing happened. Well except the blood on the floor. I pointed towards it and asked what happened. She said he got in another fight with a second level patient who was roaming where he wasn't supposed to be.

Well that explains everything I don't even wanna hear anymore.

On the table behind me there was a plate of food and water. It was his dinner. She wanted to give it to him but I insisted. I went inside the cell and stood with the plate. I called out "Brendan" but no answer.

I called out again but louder this time, expecting a crazy out-of-his-mind reaction. Instead, all I got was a loud moan and so I put his plate on his table and left the cell and locked it.

I left the third level with Kirah. After that, she went home.

I decided to go home too.

~Brendan P.O.V~ (btw this is his pov of whatthat happened in the previous chapter as well)

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't. I'm alone in this fucking cell all fucking day long fuck fuck fuck fuckedy fuck.

Ugggggg when will I see someone. I don't wanna stay here anymore I wanna fucking LEAVE!!

I'm lonely. No one here for me. I was asleep in my cell and then I heard noises at the stairs and Kirah was outside the cell. She wanted to come in but I was still half asleep. I didn't answer then she came in;

I yelled at her to leave I didn't want anyone in here now and so she just waved and left again. There goes my only chance of company.

I fell asleep again and was woken up again.

Why the fuck am I so important?

He brought me a snack, then he got a call from someone and rushed out of the third level. I saw he left the door open, what a lucky day for me.

I had a bag of other clothes I had previously wore, so I took that and put in in the bed, like they would think its me there. I closed the cell door, but didn't lock it though. I quietly made my way to the ground level.

I just sneaked past some security guards, hid behind a pot plant here and there and then rushed to Kirah's office. I wanted her with me, to talk to me, to hear me, to see me. No one to ever take her away from me. I swung open the door and grabbed her from behind when another asshole man yanked her back.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST DO

I saw his face, and the word 'brother' got splattered out of my mouth without me saying it; I was just as suprised as the man was, and with that I raced down the halway back to my cell.

On the way I thought about the man in her office. He looked very much like me, eyes, hair, face, body, all that shit.

I got to my cell and closed the door. Why would she be with another man? In a fucking hug? Probably having a makeout session then they probably would've had -