20

1). Thanks so much for the reads this book has. Its all thanks to you guys. I am beyond even happy and I just wanna say thanks once again. I love you guys so much.
2). Im hoping for 1k by Christmas so lets try!
3). Please comment through out the chapter because I wanna know your thoughts!
4). Continue reading

I hear a knock on my door, "who is it" i shout.

"Kirah?" A scared voice says from the other side of the door.

"Tiffany?"

"Kirah, open the door.."

"Tiffany what's going on?" I get up and slowly walk towards the door.

"Kirah, open the door, there's someone her to see you" she says with a shiver in her voice.

"Kirah.... Kirah.... Kirah.... Open.... The.... Door...." A deep voice sings from the other side of the door.

No, it can't be.

"Kirah... I'm waiting..."

Blood started leaking from underneath the door, into my office, horrific screams filled my head in echoes, I started to fade out of reality, when the sudden slam of the window snapped me back into life

No blood, no echoing screams

I quickly recalled the occurring events and finally decided to let my voice fill the room once more,

"Wh-Wh-Who is it?"

"Kirah, it's me, please, please just o-ope-open the door no-" the voice disappears.

Silence.

After a few moments of silence, I sense movement on the other side of the door.

There is pure silence, silence I have never witnessed.

I take this opportunity and kick the door open to find only one thing outside the door: nothing.

But? But what? Tiffany was here, there was blood, screams, what?

Did this even happen?

This is fucking with my mind, I can't take such confusion.

"AHH OH MY GO-" my sentence stops before I could continue, I stare endlessly into the wall.

Stains.

Stains of blood., on the wall, making its way down the wall in a long innocent pattern.

Its not just any blood stain, but one especially made for me, it reads,

'Kirah'

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Another session with Brendan.

The thought of my name written in blood on the wall just
"So Brendan, tell me, why are you here?"

"Because I have a fucked up mind that's why"

"No, you don't. You are a normal human being, know that"

"If I was normal then why the hell would I be in this place? Huh? Isn't this place for crazy people?"

"Brendan, you're not 'crazy', okay? You just have some struggles others don't have"

"Why me? Why should I be here and why can't those 'others' you speak of be here?"

"Because. Everyone has a special path to walk in their lives, and if this is your path, you must walk it with your head held high, and remember the good times to keep you going"