5

Kirah's P.O.V~

It was my second day of work. I wanted to come early, just because. As I was walking past the lounge, I bumped into Miss Marah.

We had a quick conversation, and this time I could actually speak. I asked her about the nurses with their patients; who, how many, which levels all that stuff. She didn't really answer my question, all she told me was that I was a 'special nurse' because I was more advanced in my studies than all the other nurses here.

Because I was a highly qualified nurse, they only had one patient who is more mentally unstable than everyone else here, and that was Sir Brendan Kingston . None of the other nurses could treat him, and I was the only one who they could have treat him. She said goodbye and quickly walked towards her office.

Since I heard that I only have one patient now, I could do whatever I want! Oh yeah, except the times I have sessions,appointments and treatments.

Well, whatever I thought to myself as I made my way to the third level. I got there and he wasn't there. why wouldn't he be there no one told me he's anywhere else.

I ran my way up the stairs and made my way to Miss Mara's office. I told her he was gone and she said he's on the third floor above ground. I went there and I saw him in one of the rooms through a glass window.

He had bruises on his face; new ones. His one eye was bluer than they sky; he had marks on his one arm and had a bandage around his head. There was his file on the table so I took it and looked through it. It said he got into a fight in the courtyard yesterday when I was gone.

How?

He's not allowed outside when I'm not there. I walked into the room, but before I could do so, a stupid irritating cheeky ratchet nurse stopped me in my tracks.

She said "no one allowed'' in an obviously fake manner. Wow did that make me wanna yell my throat out. I said "so I'm his nurse not you so get outta the way" she looked at me from top to bottom and before she could say something back, I *nicely shoved* her outta the way, locked the room door behind me and closed the curtains so no one could see what was going on inside.

I pulled a chair from the corner of the room and sat down next to him. I scanned his face closely to see exactly the marks and bruises. Our faces were centimeters apart as I was looking at him. "Aww... He looks even cuter when he's asleep!" Wait what!? No why did I just think that.

No thats not right no no no no no. I ignored the further thoughts. I lifted my hand to slowly feel his face, his skin, his scars that remained( the old ones). As I got closer to his face, he grabbed my hand at lightning speed. I let out a small gasp as I literally froze.

Oh yeah I forgot I'm in a hospital room with the craziest person in USA with no security whatsoever. He opened his eyes, slowly and carefully. He said, "Don't ever, ever touch my face, or even try to" I nodded slowly and instantly took a step back.

He let out a small sigh, which sounded more like a breath of pain to me. I asked him whether he's feeling okay, he just said "Hmm" the whole time. "What happened?" I asked as he replied, "a stupid and ignorant prick pushed me on purpose against the wall. He tried to hit me so I returned him with a punch; or a few. He punched back or tried to as the security guards took me away."

I knew they dragged him away and didn't "take" him away, I knew he was the problem and not the other person. I knew. "Tell me the truth Mr Kings- " he cut me off. " Shut up shut up and shut the fuck up, woman!" He yelled at me. I kept quiet. I knew why he cut me off, the bold letters appear in my mind *Mr Kingston* .

I'm not allowed to call him that i mumbled in a cheeky voice, purposely so that he can hear me. He gave me a death stare and told me to leave him the fuck alone. A tear rolled down as he said that. It burned his scars I could see it.

That made me disappointed. All of this, seeing him in this state was just unbearable to me. I knew there was more to him than he seemed now. First time I saw him I saw someone in need of fixing, thinking I could fix him but now my hope is lost.

All I see now, is a broken heart, and a broken soul.

Okay well this chapter doesn't make sense to me but oh well. Yeh.

And remember to comment/vote if you liked it:)

I hope you enjoyed it and. Uuhm. yeh;)

Thank you so much for reading this book💛

Go read ~psycho luke brooks~ by JanosGal and omg i love that book you will too.